2013 Pre-GP Quiz Championship

ttbl.png

A stunning victory by gethinceri, catapults him up both leaderboards, only 14 points off no-FIAt-please in the lead of the third group. cider_and_toast and toast scores for the first time (I will assume you scored 5.35 unless you say otherwise). The four-way battle see's myself gaining as Jos the Boss, mjo, Johnny Carwash all score poorly. teabagyokel has faltered in the last two quizzes, but still has a fifty point lead.

On a side note I'm going to try and adjust the system that removes the disadvantge of quiz writing, so account for some quizzes being easier than others, like Bahrain and Canada. I will try to keep it from turning into the Duckworth-Lewis method, by just using a few averages.

Good news, I'm working on the Hungary quiz and it should be out in the next few days. We have to find something to do to bridge the 3 week gap. Stay tuned to this channel.

Never knew there was such a thing.

How come there are a few of us with numbers on the left hand side of our names?

u2.png

Congratulations to newcomer TN23, and Incubus for the top two scores this week. Elsewhere another newcomer Road of Bones tied with me for fourth. Forntunately the rest of the poursulvants Johnny Carwash, Jos the Boss, mjo had a mare of a week, so I have a bit of leg room. At the tête de la course teabagyokel nearly missed out on points altogether.

We have a few weeks off now before I write both the Belgian and Italian Quizzes.

Also the adjustment system for the plain scores is not going to plan just yet, hopefully it wil make an appearance after the summer.

Back
Top Bottom