2013 Pre-GP Quiz Championship

No Jos the Boss, you are not the only one. I was delerious when I got my Bahrain score - as happy as a Pastor in Barcelona (2012 only).

F1Yorkshire - Multiple choice questions would make it easier, don't you think?

I don't think we've ever had a problem with honesty... :dunno:

Anyway, it seems that, considering there's only limited time in the day, it would be rather a waste of the labour of Brogan and Mike to get them needlessly updating the quiz forum when, as I'm sure Brogan will tell you, there's plenty else to do.

Untitled.png

We have our four main contenders for second place clearing away from the pack. Johnny Carwash, mjo, Jos the Boss and myself. Congrats to Bushi and Incubus for scoring on their debut.

tooncheese I'd like to appeal the scores!

I think I should be in a clear second place in the post Canadian GP standings - I think there may be a confusion as to clarified answers - I believed I'd been given an extra 0.6 for question 3 - and no adjustment for question 10. That would give me 4.6 (and mjo 4.0).... (Sorry mjo ) - but every point counts, particularly when you miss the first 5 rounds. Ironically, I suspect that will mean that teabagyokel will actually increase his score, but so be it.

i still think I should get an extra point for Q4 because I answered "Alan Jones" instead of AyrtonSenna. It wasn't called the " Gilles Villeneuve" circuit back then but it's still the same bloody track! Can I have half-a-point pleeeeeeease??!!

i still think I should get an extra point for Q4 because I answered "Alan Jones" instead of AyrtonSenna. It wasn't called the " Gilles Villeneuve" circuit back then but it's still the same bloody track! Can I have half-a-point pleeeeeeease??!!

Denied, again!

Aw awrite then I'll stop banging on about it... <mutters to himself "One of these days I'll be a multi-billionaire me, gonna build me own Grand Prix track slip a large bribe to Bernie put it on the F1 calendar me, will change its name every bloody week just to give' im headaches, me"....>

Incubus - It's like the question "How many circuits has the Bahrain GP been held on?".... ;)

Actually, that's a good question to work out the answer to for Silverstone... How many different layouts have there been of Silverstone?!? ;)

Back
Top Bottom