2013 Pre-GP Quiz Championship

teabagyokel, I was going to suggest it, but I'm writing three quizzes myself, so it might have looked bit unfair. It looks like GermanF1 is writing the most with four quizzes. I think the fairest thing may be to scale up the scores at the end of the year. So my final score is times by 20/17, and German F1's by 5/4. Dropping worst scores as Jos the Boss suggested would mean non quiz writers would have more get out of jail free cards if they do badly on a quiz.

I think Jos the Boss 's idea is a good one. The reason you lot are writing quizzes is 'cos you know so much anyway, and think it less likely tht my friend tooncheese (for example) is going to be registering scores like my 0.5 for Australia.

Gimme all the GOOJF cards you can!

Aus.png

A high scoring round has shuffled the cumulative table, whilst teabagyokel streaks ahead in the points table. mjo wil be out of position after setting the quiz, until the end of year.

jez101, did I get your score right, your post made no sense. Same goes for anyone else if you spot that my mental calculations are off.

EDIT: Jez's score fixed.

Back
Top Bottom