2013 Pre-GP Quiz Championship

Results are in for Spain!

Aus.png

A 1.5 point victory for teabagyokel see him comfortably extend his lead over Johnny Carwash and the very tight pack chasing second place.

Scores were very close in Spain, allowing F1Yorkshire to score for the first time, and Mephistopheles to score for the second week in a row. The top is very daunting with teabagyokel 50 points in the lead after his two-and-a-halfth win. A pack of four competes for second place, with Galahad on thier coat tails.

Pastor jez101 will be delighted to learn Jos the Boss is writing the quizzes for Monaco and Canada as he hopes to repeat his suprise win.

The tables are now showing the adjusted scores for the quiz writers, giving the likes of Jos the Boss and mjo a more accurate position. The formula is S*(D/D-W) where S is the actual score, D is the number of quizzes completed, and W the number written.

Aus.png

A five way tie for second had maintained the status quo in the battle for runner up, whilst aiding teabagyokel's runaway lead. Johnny Carwash, Galahad, and myself are in contention in both table along with the two quiz writers. Well Done to The Artist..... who scores well on his debut.

Why aren't you worried about me? :thinking:

Just a few good scores and you're all buggered..! :)

.... After all, it's the second half of the season that's my strong point... :yes:

I do love this quiz championship, the only downside however is the honesty factor. I'm 99.9% sure none of us would actually post a score that we didn't get but if there was a way of automating quizzes where scores could be actually posted I'm pretty sure it could take on a life of its own,

Multiple choice questions to make scoring more consistent, possibly a timer too to make googling trickier too. I'm sure it could even become a factor for giving out the coveted CTA mug and other prizes!

Brogan, Mike & teabagyokel Is it possible to create a script for this or use existing code from elsewhere and make the quizzes even better for 2014?

Back
Top Bottom