2012 Season Preview

Not when there is more money for Bernie in the Asian races.

Don't think he's making money from China, Malaysia or Singapore.

What a waste honestly...I don't know who's to blame for the new circuits, but why did Korea build a circuit in the middle of nowhere when they damn well know that F1 isn't big in Korea, it's not as if bringing F1 to the country will help promote the sport if there's hardly any interest, just look at the new tracks that have came in, none of them have had a massive increase of F1 supporters. Why don't these countries learn?

I really do get annoyed with this, waste of money, waste of calendar space (for a few years), and most of the time the tracks really are not great.

I for one hope Turkey replaces either Bahrain or Korea, and I know it goes against what I have just said...

In years to come we'll start seeing all our teams heading to the middle-east to set up bases there. Because F1 will soon have more races in Asia and would reduce traveling for many teams. Sad really as Britian has been the home to many F1 teams for years but with the way things are going it's only a matter of time before teams will head east and set up base.

Also it's very sad that we're seeing so many good circuit from Europe getting taken of the Calendar one year to the next. BTW I'm still bloody furious that Hermann Tilke ruined Hockenheim i much preferred the other layout.

Now, don't Buemi for going off fwed.

Edit: Is it me or does it seem a bit early for a next season preview when we have yet to have a current season review. Is this what comes of a WDC/WCC being wrapped up so early?

Now, don't Buemi for going off fwed.

Edit: Is it me or does it seem a bit early for a next season preview when we have yet to have a current season review. Is this what comes of a WDC/WCC being wrapped up so early?

I can't make any sense of your first comment....as for your second, this has thread has been up ever since I can remember. The OP must have a crystal ball and knew how this season would have went.

I can see Toro Rosso dominating next season, that is...if they keep their current driver line up!

Re comment 1: Probably doesn't sound the same in a Scottish accent.:)
Re comment 2: That was precisely my point. Actually it's been there since June, I think. Coincided quite closely to when Rooters News reported the championships were all over bar the shouting - or did I say shooting? Can't remember, it seems so long ago now. Anyway, I really hope we get a closer season in 2012 - well at least the half of it that I will get to see live anyway.:(

I doubt the teams will leave the UK as all the subcontractors and suppliers they use are here in the UK.
I think this shows how important F1 is to the UK's economy, and the government (and the BBC) should support it.

I doubt the teams will leave the UK as all the subcontractors and suppliers they use are here in the UK.

I get where your coming from, but i think it's a possibility that Bar, Mercedes, Mclaren and Williams. I really do think Lotus, Caterham, Marrussia and Red Bull could head abroad and set up bases. As it would be cheaper for them to run and they'd be able to hire cheap labour. I really do worry for the UK Economy and really do honestly think teams will choose to save time on travelling much around the globe.

Back
Top Bottom