Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jerome d'Ambrosio

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
So who impressed you most? Vettel, another "imperious" win. Button, McLaren's No.1? Fernando, great start and a podium at Ferrari's home race. Schumie showing some of his grit. Both the Toro Rosso boys in the points, as was Paul di Resta and Senna.

Over to you...

Hmm I'm not sure who to go for. Vettel did everything that he could have done. Alonso also maximised the potential of his car putting it in a place it shouldn't have been but then Schumacher also achieved a great result even if he was a little reckless. I think I'll wait to hear other people's arguements before I vote.

Hmm I won't voting Hamilton this weekend. He had the chance to avoid all of this and keep the inside into turn one and could have been more aggressive with Schumacher on a couple of occasions but hesitated due to recent events, Button won't get my vote either as it was his own poor start that meant he was on the recovery and even though he got out in front of Schumi he was only 7 seconds ahead of Hamilton over the line.

I went with Schumacher, the cars simply not fast enough to challenge for a podium, Red Bull, Ferrari and Mclaren are all much faster than the Mercs, so to be fighting for his life to try and keep third position after (yet again) another fantastic start was great edge of the seat stuff.

Fernando I think, he qualified, started, and drove the maximum out of the disappointing 2011 car. A nod to Schumacher and Hamilton for being very entertaining.

Why do people keep feeling the need to insult Hamilton fans en masse?

It's becoming very tiresome.

Indeed, it is very tiresome, Bro. Lewis is the most controversial character on the grid at the moment and his fans tend to be the most vociferous (and, dare I say it), incapable of seeing the merits of the other 23 drivers.

Back on topic - I'm thinking on this vote - several options, including my very favourite, Alonso and my least favourite Vettel (although he is turning into a very fine racer) :)

For me Vettel. Another pole, another win. Didn't put a toe wrong. The decision of having short gears really made his weekend. The pass round Alonso took some balls as he was given no room and had his two left wheels on the grass.

Hamilton not his usual self, perhaps with one more lap could have taken Alonso. Button's poor start rules him out even though he had a fantastic drive but he really shouldn't be in a position every weekend to have to make such recovery drives and should instead be battling for the win. Alonso as well putting his car on the podium when it really shouldn't have been.

I fancied Schumi to have a strong weekend and he did just that but I think he just crossed the line a couple of times but other than that a very good performance.

Jaime, Paul and Bruno having good weekends but how much were these positions due to good drives and the high DNF rate?

Bro,

You don't think it is tiresome for Button to be getting criticism from LH fans for taking advantage of the situation and having the temerity to beat their favourite? there is a difference between being a fan and being a member of the faithful.

Not being a fan of any current driver, I find the extremes of fandom to be akin to the attitudes of the politicians in this country at the moment: my way (favourite) is the only true way. All else is evil.

Went for Vettel. He made a great pass after a not so great start and didn't put a foot wrong after that. He didn't even have to make that pass if you look at the championship.

Why do people keep feeling the need to insult Hamilton fans en masse?

It's becoming very tiresome.

I think for the same reasons as a lot (not all, mind you) of Hamilton fans feel the need to insult every driver who isn't Hamilton.

Back
Top Bottom