• Vitantonio Liuzzi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Timo Glock

• Jerome d'Ambrosio

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Voted for Vettel - All weekend he's looked a class above the rest and it was brilliant to see his emotion on the podium. From when he stormed to his pole yesterday, i really couldn't see anything else than a Vettel win today. Today's drive was also that of a champion and one of Vettels wins i'll remember for a long time.

But special mentions to Button, Di Resta and the 2 Toro Rosso drivers all four drivers put in stellar drives and were rewarded with a Podium for Button and points finishes for the other three :).

A fair few candidates.

Alonso - Did nothing wrong great start, car doesn't have the pace, not his fault.
Schumacher - The start master, 5th was the best he was going to get, made the best of his situation, always entertaining.
Buemi - Gets a point, even though the guys ahead managed to get the jump on him at the start after cutting the chicane while he and Kobayashi took the corner normally, didn't gain anything from the start and got a tag by someone.
Vettel - Pole, great overtake on Alonso, one of the best this year I would say, this was bravery, Webber's one on Alonso was more in the line of stupidity.

On a normal day I would have given it to Alguersuari, but he had no intention of taking the first corner normally, cut the chicane, gained massively from it 18th to 11th.

Bruno Senna is a worthy mention.

But I will give to Vettel. :)

I was tempted to go for Schumacher, and in many ways my vote would have been justified. I thought only one of his moves was a little questionable, the weave on the way down to the Lesmos. If you think his defence at Curva Grande was hard, what about Alonso hanging Vettel out on the grass on the OUTSIDE of that curve? That was VERY defensive, in an area that he wouldn't normally be.

Button was aggressive and decisive. I think Lewis let himself down by being the opposite. I understand WHY, but it's not the way he is. I want the old Lewis back, despite his faults.

Anyway, I've gone for Jenson.

Went for Alonso. Fair racing and faultless drive. Lewis would have been my second choice. My chump would have been MS but we don't do that any more so it isn't. ;)

Schumacher would have been my driver of the day but for his constant weaving ..I've said it enough times before he gets away with this dangerous late moves and somehow has avoided an accident where someone has hit the back of him and gone over him throughout his whole career.

Rules are rules its one movement to defend..the stewards missed an opportunity to punish him to send a clear message maybe because its Schumacher and he's having a good race for once they did not want to ruin it

Ya know what? I can't think of many that had a bad weekend of their own making(except for Webber) which is probably why it was such an entertaining race.

Jenson has another awesome race and is in a proper purple patch

Alonso is winning my admiration more and more for getting that car up the grid and for his hard but very fair wheel to wheel stuff

Schumi is just the best panto villian ever! I wish he'd grow a moustache he could stroke and laugh.

Lewis kept his head down and kept plugging away at it

I'll even shout out to Fellipe who despite a 6th place finish recovered well after and quickly to get back up there despite being spun round by Webber.

But who is my vote going to? Well its the obvious one but how can I not? they guy didn't put a foot wrong and fully deserved the win - like him a bit more after saw how emotional he got on the podium too makes me realise it does mean a lot to him and he's not as cocky as he comes across. Well done Seb.

I wish I could vote for F1 being the winner this weekend though.

Vettel for me. Showed what all real racing fans already knew, that he can overtake, and drove off into the distance. Masterful is the only way to put it.
Great drive from Jenson to come through Schumi, Lewis and Fernando so easily.
Very dissapointed with Lewis to be honest. It looks like the constant sniping and criticism of his style has got to him. Was a bit gutless into turn one, and again on the restart, and pulled out of moves that he would have made earlier in the season. I have a feeling he'll be driving like that for the rest of the season to prove a point, the boy can't win at the moment, whatever he does!
Great drive from Schumacher, if a little OTT at points. It's the kind of racing I like to see, but the rules as they are should have led to him getting a penalty. (I think Lewis would have got one if the roles were reversed)
Honourable mentions to Jaime Alguersuari and Bruno Senna as well. :)

Same as last time for my vote, so I'm beginning to bore myself.
.... but Seb just seems to have all the aces up his sleeve at the moment.

And for the second race in a row his nearest rival for the DOTW was Schumi.....
..... and, as I watched the race without the Brundle/Coulthard bias commentary, I saw nothing wrong with his defending.

And for the second race in a row his nearest rival for the DOTW was Schumi.....
..... and, as I watched the race without the Brundle/Coulthard bias commentary, I saw nothing wrong with his defending.
Very interesting comment ramilas1.I don't get the BBC commentary either, I have a choice of German, Latvian, Spanish or Russian commentary and they could see nothing wrong with Schumacher's driving either.Hard fair racing was their verdict.

Very interesting comment ramilas1.I don't get the BBC commentary either, I have a choice of German, Latvian, Spanish or Russian commentary and they could see nothing wrong with Schumacher's driving either.Hard fair racing was their verdict.
How unusual for the foreign media not to be on Hamilton's side.

The same foreign media who, to a man, leapt to their feet and cheered when he slid off at China in 2007 :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom