Caption Competition 2009 VIII

Main Pic and Red Button Pic. Choose your funny favourite..

• frog-n-flymo, main pic: Terry Wogan "OK Mark, what's have you got for this saying "Bernie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • frog-n-flymo, red button: Bernie " No I don't think that F1 is getting too ..... um ...... um .

• Boyle99, main pic: New crime fighting force, "F1 Alliance", holds first press conference.

• cider_and_toast, red button: Eddie Jordan is forced to issue gaurentees that he will never reveal th

• FB, red button: Flavio proves Renault replica race wear is available in XXXL size, although still a

• Brogan, main pic: Robert Kubica has a wry smile waiting for Kimi's reaction to his usual Vodka being

• teabagyokel, main pic: RK: "I need a drink more than you, Kimi, I'm in a BMW!"

• teabagyokel, red button: Bernie surprised to find Martin Brundle's forehead rising out of his hair.

• Total voters

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
After much searching, a picture has been found.
A few telephone calls
phonel.gif
and some fistie-cuffs were involved, but we got there!

As usual, post your captions to the picture below and we'll have a vote on people's favourite when it suits us.* Good luck! :)

capcomp.jpg

* In about a week, or so...

EDIT: However, you might wish to go "inter-active", by clicking on the Red Button for an alternative picture!

bernieflaveddieautospor.jpg

Source - Autosport.com
To post a Caption for the "Red Button" pic, just quote Red before your caption. The judges will then judge your caption alongside the regular pic!

Thank you Frog for the early caption, but you might also wish to post a caption for the "inter-active" Red Button pic as well! At no extra cost! :goodday:

OK then, at that price who can resist..

Red:

Bernie " No I don't think that F1 is getting too ..... um ...... um ...... um, what's that word again? OLD!"

New crime fighting force, "F1 Alliance", holds first press conference...

Red:...meanwhile, at the Legion of Doom...

Robert Kubica looks on in anticipation as the completion of his hilarious "Rim Kimi's bottle" gag nears its inevitable conclusion

RED - Eddie Jordan is forced to issue gaurentees that he will never reveal the names of his "Paddock Spies"

Main picture - University Challenge's worst ever team attend a photo call

Red Button - Flavio proves Renault replica race wear is available in XXXL size, although still a squeeze for the "stouter" gentleman.

The polling booths have been setup, so please vote for your favourite. Cheers.

Through the door, line on the left, one vote each...

Holy :censored:

I've just realised I have finally won a caption comp. I best get another one going.

I think my win must have be down to voter apathy but I'll take it anyway.

Right, I'm off to see what I can come up with

:dunno:

Back
Top Bottom