Caption Competition 2009 IV

Which is the funniest?

• King_Alonso786 - Police release new footage of two men suspected of drug smuggling.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyle99 - It was Mr Tartan with the candlestick in the library!

• GordonMurray - JYS: "When Max comes past press this button and Sir Frank will reverse over his

• Andrea_Moda_Rules - JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht

• jenov2003 (2) - Here's the keys to my Vespa, cheap to run, better than any bus pass!

• Total voters
I was going to stand for Parliament, but it seems that the whole attractions have gone. David "Moral High Ground" Cameron's bushes and Douglas Hogg's moat will have to go unattended. I don't believe John Prescott's toilets can say the same thing. And on that note...

I voted for Boyle99, if he's paying!

Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht

Blommin nora, must for been on the vodka when i wrote that suppose its too late to correct typo's
oh heck it sucked anyway

Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
[quote="Andrea_Moda_Rules":3otgsllz]JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht

Blommin nora, must for been on the vodka when i wrote that suppose its too late to correct typo's
oh heck it sucked anyway[/quote:3otgsllz]

I don't even know what you meant on that one, it cetrainly gives some weird and disturbing images!

And JYS invited too...

I voted for C_a_T. It's become apparent that I really need a duck house. All I need now is some ducks... And a garden to put them in... :crazy:

AMR, I came close to voting for you. At one point your caption made perfect sense to me...

That's it folks! The votes are all in, the returning officer* is about to announce the winner! Your attention please...

The winner of The 2009 CTA Caption Comp IV is... drum roll .... GordonMurray. :cheer:

The onerous honourable task of finding the next pic, for "The 2009 CTA Caption Comp V", is bestowed on GM's shoulders. That is, should he wish to accept it! :D

All that remains to be said is this...

The CTA Caption Comp Roll of Honour

Caption Comp I - Boyle99

Caption Comp II - Amdathlonuk

Caption Comp III - Brogan

Caption Comp IV - GordonMurray

See you next time, for another episode of fun and laughter. :thankyou:

*didn't even know he was away! :rolleyes:

We could go all Monty Python on the "returning officer" motif...

Caption Comp I - Boyle99 (Silly Party)

Caption Comp II - Amdathlonuk (Slightly Silly Party)

Caption Comp III - Brogan (Sensible Party)

Caption Comp IV - GordonMurray (Statistical Party)

Who knows? [Vote Democratic Teabag Yokel Party]

Back
Top Bottom