Caption Competition 2009 IV

Which is the funniest?

• King_Alonso786 - Police release new footage of two men suspected of drug smuggling.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Boyle99 - It was Mr Tartan with the candlestick in the library!

• GordonMurray - JYS: "When Max comes past press this button and Sir Frank will reverse over his

• Andrea_Moda_Rules - JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht

• jenov2003 (2) - Here's the keys to my Vespa, cheap to run, better than any bus pass!

• Total voters

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
I was going to stand for Parliament, but it seems that the whole attractions have gone. David "Moral High Ground" Cameron's bushes and Douglas Hogg's moat will have to go unattended. I don't believe John Prescott's toilets can say the same thing. And on that note...

I voted for Boyle99, if he's paying!

Andrea_Moda_Rules

Podium Finisher
Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht
Blommin nora, must for been on the vodka when i wrote that suppose its too late to correct typo's
oh heck it sucked anyway

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
Andrea_Moda_Rules said:
[quote="Andrea_Moda_Rules":3otgsllz]JYS concerned after seeing bernie leaving one ofr kimi's parts on his yacht
Blommin nora, must for been on the vodka when i wrote that suppose its too late to correct typo's
oh heck it sucked anyway[/quote:3otgsllz]

I don't even know what you meant on that one, it cetrainly gives some weird and disturbing images!

And JYS invited too...

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
I voted for C_a_T. It's become apparent that I really need a duck house. All I need now is some ducks... And a garden to put them in... :crazy:

AMR, I came close to voting for you. At one point your caption made perfect sense to me...

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
That's it folks! The votes are all in, the returning officer* is about to announce the winner! Your attention please...

The winner of The 2009 CTA Caption Comp IV is... drum roll .... GordonMurray. :cheer:

The onerous honourable task of finding the next pic, for "The 2009 CTA Caption Comp V", is bestowed on GM's shoulders. That is, should he wish to accept it! :D

All that remains to be said is this...

The CTA Caption Comp Roll of Honour

Caption Comp I - Boyle99

Caption Comp II - Amdathlonuk

Caption Comp III - Brogan

Caption Comp IV - GordonMurray

See you next time, for another episode of fun and laughter. :thankyou:

*didn't even know he was away! :rolleyes:

teabagyokel

#dejavu
Valued Member
We could go all Monty Python on the "returning officer" motif...

Caption Comp I - Boyle99 (Silly Party)

Caption Comp II - Amdathlonuk (Slightly Silly Party)

Caption Comp III - Brogan (Sensible Party)

Caption Comp IV - GordonMurray (Statistical Party)

Who knows? [Vote Democratic Teabag Yokel Party]

Top Bottom