Caption Competition  XXV

Choose your favourite.

• And the doctor said I'd only grow to this high, which just goes to show...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bernie: "I remember when all this was fields", Jackie: "It's the Korean Circuit, Bern

• Bernie: "And I love the fact that with this one her boobs come to about there on me", Jack

• Bernie: I went to the Korean track the other day, they're so tall, I only come up to here on them!

• Bernie: So RBS gave you a pile of tax payers cash this high? That's a gig I've got to get.

• Bernie shows that he can only just make the height restrictions at Alton towers

• Bernie: "I auditioned for a part in that new Hobbit film but they wouldn't take me, said I had

• "...and then he said that he wanted elevation changes in the track design too!"

• Total voters

McZiderRed

Champion Elect
Supporter
As the proud winner of Caption Competition XXIV (who said I don't like blowing my own trumpet! :embarrassed: ), I am pleased to introduce the follow-on Competition, aptly name Caption Competition XXV.

The usual rules apply. There is only one rule - post a funny quip based on the picture provided.
(No point in posting a caption about a different pic, as no-one can see it and people will just laugh at you, instead of with you...)

Picture the scene. Bernie E. and Jackie S. are conversing in front of Bernie's girlfriend. Oh wait, you don't have to image it, 'cos here is the pic...

Please post your entry on this thread. A suitable vehicle to find the winner, like a poll for example, will follow at the appropriate time.

Ta. :)

(I did find a photo of Christian "yeah-no" Horner and Charlie Whiting, but that would have been a bit obvious...)

Attachments

• Bernie_Jackie.jpg
    Bernie_Jackie.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 252
teabagyokel said:
And the doctor said I'd only grow to this high, which just goes to show...

How do I follow that!! :thinking: :thinking:

Ok.....

Bernie says to Jackie; "Let me run through the song again, You put your right arm in..."

The lady was grateful that the two old boys could still stand, even if they couldn't focus.

Bernie: "And I love the fact that with this one her boobs come to about there on me"
Jackie: "Ahem !!"
Bernie: "She's right behind me isn't she"

Bernie: So a single atom on the back of my hand could be a whole little universe.... Jackie, you're really got to cut down on smoking just before stewarding a race!

Bernie: So RBS gave you a pile of tax payers cash this high? That's a gig I've got to get.

Bernie: "I auditioned for a part in that new Hobbit film but they wouldn't take me, said I had to be smaller than this. Then they asked me if I'd like a part as a troll instead! :o "

cider_and_toast said:
LOL

And deny you the rightful reward of being the Caption Competition XXV winner. Hush now, I won't here no more of it.

:chuffed:

Translation: I don't have time / can't be arsed LOL

Back
Top Bottom