Head To Head Nico Rosberg vs Lewis Hamilton

Nope - we got some competitive coasting. Mercedes had the worst problems with the tyres, but 82 stops and coasting round the track.

Don't forget Lewis' sound bite on being told to look after his left rear "I can't drive any slower". That's not racing or protecting a problem, that pushing a supermarket trolley down an aisle.

I also had such a good feeling when i heard Lewis say, " I'm being passed by a Williams."....:o

Lewywo4
I thought this event (cant call it a race)...was so depressing....we have been waiting three weeks for a F1 Race...I really thought yesterday...it won't matter what it's like...I will enjoy...but I didn't...it was CRAP...
And I'm really fed up....:disappointed:

Lewywo4
I thought this event (cant call it a race)...was so depressing....we have been waiting three weeks for a F1 Race...I really thought yesterday...it won't matter what it's like...I will enjoy...but I didn't...it was CRAP...
And I'm really fed up....:disappointed:

Hang in there F1ang-o, and believe me...... I just know how you feel today, but don't worry. Lewis soon again will bring back a smile to our faces...:)

My stomach does not churn at that Lewywo4 because it is normal speak for an F1 driver after a race, but I did nearly fall off of my couch laughing when Ted Kravitz reported half way through the race that Mercedes were telling Lewis that they were on target for him to finish 5th.

Seriously that was a classic....

I don't think even Lewis bought that one.....LOL

Mephistopheles it was decided on chat the engineer was on drugs. I think a more plausible explanation is that it was Rosberg they must have been targeting for 5th.

KekeTheKing, true, I think peop's happen to quite like both drivers, until we see tension arise it seems to be fairly healthy rivalry at Mercedes - they even dealt with the team orders maturely.

KekeTheKing

This could decide who comes out on top between the two friends .

At the moment Lewis has had mostly high points in his short time with Mercedes but yesterday he came crashing down to Earth with a bang and a reality check.

The fact he got beaten by both Mclarens as well won;t help either

the last few seasons we've seen Mercedes start to fade from Spain onwards so can they maintain their position this time round

So, Lewis got annihilated by his team mate this weekend and all the talk is about tyres? Are you all afraid to voice the opinion that they both had the same amount of tyres at the beginning of the weekend, or is that just for other drivers and teams?

Back
Top Bottom