Mark Webber

I'm a little puzzled as to why Webber doesn't have a page in the teams and drivers section, as Webber is a pivotal figure in the story upfront. There are questions that need to be asked. Why can Vettel win, and Webber struggle to get on the podium fighting Ferraris and McLarens? Why is the man that was noted as a good qualifier unable to get near Vettel? Did the leg break in late 2008 do him serious performance damage? and What should Webber do in the near future?

Mark Webber. Over to you...

Marks comments are why I miss Minardi soo much that little team did more for the sport than most people realize, whenever I watched a race I always kept an eye on Minardi I knew they weren't going to win or more often than not score points but they were massively enthusiastic about the sport and they were a leg up for the next generation of drivers, and if you ask Webber, Alonso and many others I think you will find that they will agree with me....

Minardi sadly missed....

Well Bill Boddy there are two Stirling Moss's. There's Stirling Moss the racing driver and then there's The Stirling Moss. I know this because back, in 1996, as part of the build up to the first F1 season opener held at Melbourne, ITV ran an all-nighter called "Stirling Moss Night". It featured a brilliant collection of documentary videos and interspersed with round table discussions chaired by ex-Le Mans and sports car driver Alain De Cadenet. Principle among these was a piece entitled "Being Stirling Moss" in which we learnt that once his racing career was over Stirling did in fact become Stirling Moss!

Therefore it makes sense to mis-spell his name so that the two Stirling Moss's can be distinguished for the purposes of voting for one, other or both personslities.LOL

LOL
screenshot.21.jpg

sOozie Perry simpering over the prospect of missing Mark. Oh, how sad we won't be seeing him any more. You'd think the guy is about be dead!

FFS, F1 isn't the be all and end all of the universe. I for one will be following his exploits with Porsche in LMP.

sOozie Perry simpering over the prospect of missing Mark. Oh, how sad we won't be seeing him any more. You'd think the guy is about be dead!

FFS, F1 isn't the be all and end all of the universe. I for one will be following his exploits with Porsche in LMP.

The goodbye to Felipe Massa is even worse. He will still be in F1.

I will be following Webbers career in the WEC. And I am glad that he announced that he is going there, as I am planing to go there next year since hearing of Porsche' plans to return in 2014. :)

Edit: I meant going to Le Mans.

Last edited:
The minimum that car could achieve is 2nd. He achieved 2nd. So I'm not exactly impressed.
As a whole his race was good though. Compared to Schumachers 1st retirement in 2006 or even his last which didn't go that well.
It was meant in way that drivers like Schumacher or even Coulthard didn't have good last races because they were unlucky or made errors themselves.

Back
Top Bottom