Le Mans Le Mans and the WEC

Spin for Lapierre in Toyota #8. The lightweight Nissan ZEOD has stopped on the circuit, disappointingly. Forgot to leave it plugged in overnight?

Zeod now have an embarrassing segway at every advert break after lasting just 30 minutes of a 24hr race. :cringing smiley:

I think you will find that is called looking to the future rather than your bank balance siffert_fan the problem with Bernie is he is too old to look to the future and too stupid to realize he can't take it with him...

Last edited:
That is also one reason why my wife and I rarely fail to attend Le Mans, while we very rarely go to an F1 race any more (although we will be attending this year's season opener).

I also don't know how Bernie (curse him) expects to attract new fans when the various circuits have to charge exorbitant ticket prices to cover the extortionist sanctioning fees that Bernie (curse him) and his minions charge. IMO F1 is a dying form, although it does die hard, and it is primarily due to Bernie fattening his bank account to ridiculous levels.

Thats different. It doesn't look fully inflated yet.
http://www.topgear.com/uk/car-news/nissan-gt-r-le-mans-car-2015-02-02

Screen Shot 2015-02-02 at 15.03.45.png

That's what I like about Le Mans it is totally open to innovation if that were an F1 car everyone would be screaming cheat, waving fingers in the air and throwing rule books at folk...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom