Future F1 Grands Prix

Bernie loves to talk up interest his ideals of 25 races for the reason is ridiculous unless they are willing to start in January and end in December with a month off etc and no testing

As for his plans he has stated Europe will only host 5 races and it seems like Paul Ricard and Spa are happy to share France and Belgium

Monaco is a perm fixture despite Bernie wanting more money

Silverstone has got a big contract of 17 years much to Bernie's chargrin

Valencia will share with BArcelona which is a God send as those two offer the most boring races ever

Monza - dropping it surely not given Ferrari tradition

Hockenheim/ Nurburgring will stay do to the large German representative

Elsewhere

Russia is in

South Korea might get the chop given they realised they gave Bernie too much money

India will stay
China after last week's success might stay on now
Japan to stay

USA 1 and 2 ..it seems like Bernie is letting know that neither should screw up
Russia is in 2014
Brazil to stay

Mexico - Perez will generate interest

Bahrain - I can't see Bernie dropping this given the amount of money offered unless there is a political ban to enter the country

I am thinking that, at the end of this season, Bahrain an Korea will be dropped along with Valencia and Barcelona alternating. I think that the F1 teams will feel that Bahrain is more trouble than it's worth, especially if the trouble carry on. Korea are struggling financially, not helped with a stupid location for a circuit. An alternating Barcelona and Valencia is surely a no-brainier for the Spanish government.

(Almost) official: the 2 Spanish races will alternate from 2013: Barcelona will have the 2013 Spanish race and Valencia in 2014.
There will be no European GP on the calendar.

Heard a rumour that Canada could lose it's spot if it doesn't upgrade it's factillities to match the rest of the tracks. Surely that means the likes of Australia and others do aswell.

According to Rooters Reuters, Canada are close to having a ten-year extension to their contract when the current one runs out in 2014 - Bernie reportedly quipped "we all love Montreal".

Or you just making a rumour up LOL

Just messing, we can't lose Montrreal, as Bernie says: "We all love Montreal"

Ecclestone told Reuters nothing had been signed, and another senior Formula One source said the chances of a deal appeared to have receded.
"I have no idea. No idea what they are doing. It's a funny arrangement they were making anyway. So I just don't know," Ecclestone said when asked whether the French political shift made any difference.
Ecclestone also said he had asked the Canadian Grand Prix organisers to upgrade the Circuit Gilles Villeneuve as a condition for any contract extension. "They are going to try and rebuild," he said. "It needs a bit of an upgrade I think. They know what we want to do."
He said the talks were for a 10-year renewal of a contract that expires in 2014 and was confident that would happen despite previous hiccups that saw the hugely popular race taken off the calendar in 2009. "It will happen. We all love Montreal," he said.

"the cars’ passage through a series of natural curves will be slowed by the addition of a chicane"

Says it all really.

Quite a few hard braking corners I think so there should be plenty of overtaking possibilities... I hope.

Back
Top Bottom