Future F1 Grands Prix

port_imperial_600.jpg

If start/finish between 15/16 it would need to be anti-clockwise, otherwise you'd have 22 cars going into turn 1 (18 the above photo) at top speed after a 20 second full throttle sprint up the gears. HRT have either failed to qualify or expired on the grid.

What I love is: "Americans want to see a profit now" from BEcclestone. Is that opposed to the vague promises of bonuses to the economy that never ever arrive like the people of China, Turkey, Korea, Australia, Malaysia, PR Briatore etc. accept?

Extraordinary that it appears Korea has been cast adrift, considering when they started out they thought they may have had an option to carry them through to 2021 . They clearly had some problems but had poured enormous amounts of money into their facilities with the intention of spending more as they could afford to. Clearly not enough, and not soon enough for Bernie. He only gave them two years to succeed. It leaves me wondering how many other potential hosts in Asia are watching. This may well be the death kneel for Bernie being able to attract further interested parties in the region, leaving him unable to expand his empire. He seems to think he's doing these countries a huge favour when in reality he just abuses their long term needs to satisfy his own. >:(

I think Korea just wasn't ready yet,they put a circuit in a not yet built city which limits your audience, should have been in seoul

I think Korea just wasn't ready yet,they put a circuit in a not yet built city which limits your audience, should have been in seoul

Your quite right, they weren't ready but hey lets take their money anyway, much easier than having to postpone and leave a gap in the calendar and a hole in your income. Formula One is a business model that's awash with obscene amounts of money yet often still requires its fee to be underwritten by Governments. Thats disgraceful. Any successful business should be able to stand on its own, if it can't someones taking far too much out of it. I wonder who? :thinking:

Since Valencia will no longer be the European GP, we will need a new one and I would love to see one in Rome, and this circuit looks pretty good but it hasn't been used since 1991 and it has some nice corner names, they would need to make it bigger though as the lap record from 1991 was 1:03:236. Modern F1 cars would be under a minute.

I don't think that there'll be a European GP anymore. No country in Europe will ever have two F1 races per year again.

A lap of the new NJ street circuit (by road car) - it's great that there are changes in elevation and track width.

I don't think its that bad and unlike most other tracks it gives a good glimpse of normal life in the country. The sewage treatment plant is a bit of a problem tho.

I absolutely love the layout even the ninety degree turns seem to be unique and the twisty part goin up the hill should be insane in a f1 car.

Not really sure why but those guys in the video cracked me up. Driving the wrong way on the street, and the Karthikeyan bus ROFL

There won't be an Argentine GP in 2013 - I will bet my house on it and eat Brogan's previously eaten hat.

Argentina is flat broke, they've just nationalised a company owned by Repsol (Spanish oil company) which the Spaniards aren't best pleased about and are seeking billions in compensation, their best friends in South America are now Venezuela and Cuba, skyrocketing unemployment and only a decade after they staged the biggest sovereign debt default in history of around $93 Billion

International investment in Argentina has dropped 30% in 2 years There is no way they can shell out $40+ million dollars a year to host an F1 race.

If I'm wrong any one of you can prepare the hat in any food style you like (I like spicy) but I guarantee you there won't be an Argentinian GP in 2013 or even up to 2020 come to that.

Back
Top Bottom