Future F1 Grands Prix

Nah Japanese fans are crazy for Motorsport.

I quite like China, nice flow, nice set of corners, it sometimes has rain for races too :)

The only circuit in Thailand that is FIA standard is the Bira circuit (Named after Prince Bira).
It's only 2.41 km long - so they would probably need to build a new circuit or build a street circuit.
circuit_track.jpg

I think Bira is only FIA Grade 4 (single-seaters up to 1600cc). For F1 it would need to be upgraded to Grade 1.

I think Bira is only FIA Grade 4 (single-seaters up to 1600cc). For F1 it would need to be upgraded to Grade 1.
Still FIA standard ;). But they would probably have to build a new circuit to have any hope of getting a GP. And anyway, it's in the same region as Malaysia and Singapore - and I can't see one of them leaving the F1 calendar.

Proposals for a Mar del Plata track (where an Argentinian (Argentine?) Grand Prix would be held if it gets a contract for next year).
atlantic_f1_street_circuit_mar_del_plata_argentina.jpg

I would assume the red/blue area on the pier would be the pits/paddock complex, and I'm guessing the track would go anti-clockwise (first turn left).
EDIT: I think the start/finish area is on the left-hand-side, by the AutosBlog logo.

Back
Top Bottom