Football Euro 2012

Well done to Poland and Ukraine for getting the stadiums and stuff like that ready after all the problems, but apparently there aren't enough things like hotel rooms and stuff like that, so it will be a pain if anybody is going. But the footy should be good.
I actually think England will win it (don't laugh):whistle::embarrassed:.

Well done to Poland and Ukraine for getting the stadiums and stuff like that ready after all the problems, but apparently there aren't enough things like hotel rooms and stuff like that, so it will be a pain if anybody is going. But the footy should be good.
I actually think England will win it (don't laugh):whistle::embarrassed:.

Surely you'd have met a few Poles over here to be able to crash a few nights over there :snigger:

Yep. I wouldn't mind England hosted it again either. Then it would be the best (or the worst) Euro's ever!

Apparently these lot are considering a bid for the 2020 Euro's:

UEFA Euro 2020 – Potential Bids
22px-Flag_of_Armenia.svg.png
Armenia /
22px-Flag_of_Azerbaijan.svg.png
Azerbaijan /
22px-Flag_of_Georgia.svg.png
Georgia[1]
22px-Flag_of_Belgium_%28civil%29.svg.png
Belgium[2]
22px-Flag_of_Bosnia_and_Herzegovina.svg.png
Bosnia-Herzegovina /
22px-Flag_of_Croatia.svg.png
Croatia /
22px-Flag_of_Serbia.svg.png
Serbia[3]
22px-Flag_of_the_Czech_Republic.svg.png
Czech Republic /
22px-Flag_of_Slovakia.svg.png
Slovakia[4][5]
22px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png
Romania /
22px-Flag_of_Bulgaria.svg.png
Bulgaria or
22px-Flag_of_Hungary.svg.png
Hungary[6][7][8]
22px-Flag_of_the_Netherlands.svg.png
Netherlands[9]
22px-Flag_of_Ireland.svg.png
Republic of Ireland /
22px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png
Scotland /
22px-Flag_of_Wales_2.svg.png
Wales[1]
22px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png
Turkey[10][11][1]

Would this be Turkey's 3rd or 4th bid in a row? Also would love the Republic/Scotland/Wales on to happen!

Qatar want to host the first stage of the Tour de France. No joke.
I want either Turkey or the Netherlands to get it. I don't think a British bid without England will happen.

Going to Netherlands obviously... or Qatar

I have to say i think you could be right. Which is wrong as it will be like the French bid for the 2016 Euro's no one else stood a chance. I do however feel sorry for Turkey they've been desperate to host a Euro's for years and were very close to getting it in 2016 i believe France won that vote by 2 votes.

Would be either 2 of those that are on the list, so it might end up been either, Republic and Scotland, Republic and Wales, or Scotland or Wales, i don't think all three would be allowed to host a tournment together.

Should be easier for some other teams to qualify for the euros after 2012, as i am pretty sure that the amount of teams that will compete is going up to 24 teams.

Back
Top Bottom