YOU BET GAME - 2019

FYI an each way bet at 9/2 gives a nett loss unless your driver actually wins. If they place you get paid, but slightly less than your outlay. I bet £40 each way on Young Max at 9/2 in Monaco - total outlay £80, and received £76 back. Still a worthwhile bet if you think your driver could win, and if you’re pretty sure he’ll place. Obvs anything shorter than 9/2 is never worth betting each way on in my opinion.

Anything from 6/1 upwards will provide actual profit from an each way bet that only places, not wins.

Last edited:
I look at Danny Ric at 1000/1 or 200/1 the place, really 100/1 because we need to bet e/w to put a place bet and think if the race was run 100 times would he be outside the top 4 every race. Not a chance I would expect something to happen to the front runners at least every 20th race and for him to finish in a paying position.
For me the odds are very generous for the chance of a result, I'm sure we will see a midfield team finish in the top 4 at some point this season the gamble is who and what race.

I do the same thing on the rare occasion I go to the horse races, picking the winner isnt overly hard, picking a winner that will actually offer a decent return is much harder.

I look at Danny Ric at 1000/1 or 200/1 the place, really 100/1 because we need to bet e/w to put a place bet and think if the race was run 100 times would he be outside the top 4 every race. Not a chance I would expect something to happen to the front runners at least every 20th race and for him to finish in a paying position.
For me the odds are very generous for the chance of a result, I'm sure we will see a midfield team finish in the top 4 at some point this season the gamble is who and what race.

I do the same thing on the rare occasion I go to the horse races, picking the winner isnt overly hard, picking a winner that will actually offer a decent return is much harder.
I've been playing those odds for every race but it hasn't worked yet. More of a jinx actually.

With that thought in mind i would like 10 each way on Kvyatt please. 2000-1 to win... 400-1 to place!! #Foolproof.

Here are the results for France. Greenlantern101 our biggest winner. Yay me.

screenshot.81.jpg

Here are the odds for Austria

screenshot.82.jpg

screenshot.83.jpg

screenshot.84.jpg

Look, the number of times I have bet on someone who then had a bad weekend... It cannot be a coincidence. I have the ability to cripple a driver's grand prix.

So who should I jinx next? Lance Stroll on the basis of this http://cliptheapex.com/threads/CTA-least-favourite-drivers.8424/ or Lewis to liven up the Championship?

Back
Top Bottom