YOU BET GAME - 2019

Here are the results for Canada. vintly our biggest winner and now pulling a substantial lead in the championship. :1st:

screenshot.79.jpg

Here are the Odds for France. Good luck.

screenshot.80.jpg

Can you imagine having a car fast enough for your team mate win the last race (before penalty) and your odds are 200/1 because you are so shit.

Screenshot 2019-06-14 at 09.12.27.png

Can you imagine having a car fast enough for your team mate win the last race (before penalty) and your odds are 200/1 because you are so shit.

View attachment 12633

i said in 1 of the few non penalty posts. post race. im trying my best to defend gasly, i never expect him to beat Verstappen but 45/50 secs behind verstappen, lapped by both hamilton & vettel. as ted said he was struggling to even mount an attack on stroll on much fresher tyres & i kept an eye on timing, stroll was pulling away at 1 stage. its unacceptable. i think he will get a full season but hes pushing the notoriously thin patience of red bull. when Kyvat got dumped much less. if i was going to guess in 2020 we might have 1 of most incredible non injury comebacks in F1

10 each way on Gasly.

He's French, it's the French GP.

He only has to scrape home in 4th and I'm quids in. He really can't be that shit can he?

25e/w on Danny Ric.
He finally looks to be getting to know the car, it is starting to show glimpses of pace, home GP for Renault so sure to be upgrades and when Hamilton and Vettel take each other out he should be in contention for a paying finish.

Back
Top Bottom