You Bet 2023

2nd round of Youbet, & in Saudi arabia its congratulations to Il_leone Bleu for the Bets on Perez that secured them the victory. weirdness the both races now Joint winners

special mentions for making a profit Dartman aaron8831 & Greenlantern101

& the leaders of the overall championship are still aaron8831 & myself F1_brits90

temp 2.jpg

20 E/W on George please, don't understand the odds between George and Lewis but I'll take the ones on George
yeah im a bit confused at that 1, but i assume that its Hamilton's reputation that has preceded him,

i wouldve changed it him & sainz to 25/1 for something for realistic, but that caused alot of anger & controversy last season with vintly so ive decided to leave it as is. this season

here are the provisional results of the Australian Youbet, (dependent on any sainz or Haas protests) & its congratulations to rufus_mcdufus who im sure thinks sainz fully deserved that 5 second penalty, nothing to do with the fact it meant he from last to 1st ;) & takes the overall lead in the championship.

honourable mention for making a profit goes to Bleu who was so close to taking victory

current championship podium
:1st: rufus_mcdufus

:2nd: aaron8831 F1Brits_90

:3rd: Bleu

youbet 3.png

Back
Top Bottom