You Bet 2022

On Bet365 Leclerc is 6/5 with Verstappen evens, but regardless of your Ferrari-biased odds I'll go 87.5 on Max to win.;)
well i like to be generous. after all its not my money so i can be LOL

& leclerc has been well beaten in the last 2 races so i thought i would drift his odds about

To clarify, you can change the odds as you see fit, compared to the odds supplied online?
im heavily influenced by bookmakers. im not going to make leclerc 50/1 but if i think odds are abit short based on car performance. like verstappen has just won last 2 comfortably so he it would be harsh that they would be in similar odds

if leclerc wins the next 2 comfortably then it would be roles reverse

I think that's wrong - the odds are the odds, they reflect the previous and expected performance of the cars and drivers, with a slight bias towards the bookie but not to any of the competitors. That's what makes them fair, no need to play around with them. It's like bumping a driver up the grid because you'd like to see them do better. However you are the bookie, so you can do what you want! Glad to have clarified.

It's like bumping a driver up the grid because you'd like to see them do better.
but its not bumping up a driver. you can look at the history i had them level going to Saudi & Australia, when they were level. then Verstappen was having reliabity issues & leclerc had won. Verstappen was longer odds. then he won so they went back level. then he won 2 in row so leclerc is longer odds. i cant be any fairer than i am. Verstappen is on form the best driver on the grid currently so should be shortest odds

sporting odds is always based upon past results

the results for Round 6 are in & its 2 wins in a row for our championship leader vintly who has increased their lead further. & also honourable mentions to Dartman rufus_mcdufus & Greenlantern101 for making a profit

temp 1 1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom