You Bet 2022

20e/w George please and hopefully Merc may have sorted something, they won't tell us until they know it works, and that will be in a first practice somewhere sometime:whistle:

bit later than planned but i result of 5th round of miami GP are up, only 1 member made a profit & for the 2nd consecutive race the winner of event has also taking the lead of championship, so congratulations patrick, patrick, patrick, oh wait his name is vintly probally why they didnt respond. LOL

temp 1.png

I had the odds picture but then i lost it & cant be bothered to do it twice

Verstappen 6/5 Leclerc 2/1 Perez 14/1
Sainz 14/1 Hamilton 28/1 Russell 28/1
Norris 40/1 Bottas 66/1 Alonso 80/1
Riccardo 125/1 Ocon 125/1
Gasly 175/1 Magusssen 200/1
Schumacher 300/1 Tsunoda 500/1
Zhou 500/1 Albon 1000/1 Stroll 1000/1
Vettel 1000/1 Latifi 2000/1

Last edited:
Point 10 in the opening post mentions the joker, but I forget / don’t know what it does exactly. Please elucidate. Many thanks.

Point 10 in the opening post mentions the joker, but I forget / don’t know what it does exactly. Please elucidate. Many thanks.
no problem. normally the rules are the bet has to be in before FP1 starts. but its just there so that once a season if you forgotten you can place a bet before the start of qualifying

it was thing id noticed that (me included) that its so easy to forget & many times i was watching FP1, realised it was too late, everyone needs a get of jail free card

Last edited:
no problem. normally the rules are the bet has to be in before FP1 starts. but its just there so that once a season if you forgotten you can place a bet before the start of qualifying

it was thing id noticed that (me included) that its so easy to forget & many times i was watching FP1, realised it was too late, everyone needs a get of jail free card
Ok thx. I wasn’t sure if it was a double bet or something.

To clarify, can one place a regular bet before FP1, then change it before quali using the joker? Or is that not in the right spirit - ie: joker can only be used if your bet is late, not to change an existing bet?

Ok thx. I wasn’t sure if it was a double bet or something.

To clarify, can one place a regular bet before FP1, then change it before quali using the joker? Or is that not in the right spirit - ie: joker can only be used if your bet is late, not to change an existing bet?
no its not a double bet & yes you could change it after FP1 if you would like because its yours to use it anyway you want, you can use it tactically or as get out of jail free card.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom