You Bet 2022

here you go results for the 2nd round of Youbet championship. 2nd round & 2nd winner congratulations to vintly as that overtake 3 laps from denying Leclerc & Il_leone 2 victories from 2 races they'll both have to make do with just being the championship leader

other Honourable mentions go to aaron8831 Greenlantern101 who make up the 4 participants who got money back from GP.

20220328_190957.jpg

i was gutted you back russell expecting a demolition derby like F1 in 2021 & F2 in 21/22. you get a race where bar 1 keeps out of the barriers :rolleyes:

a few parish notices as they saying goes before i start properly. Meant to put it up in the afternoon but realised i hadnt done the post race stakes. & also as you'll see ive changed the returns column to Profit or Loss because stake returned were skewing results & had confused me at times last season. & this way its much clearer. if you win you get your stake back of course but only included in your post race stake not the results.

its congratulations to Charles Leclerc Il_leone to take the 2nd win in the 1st 3 races & to take a commanding lead in the championship. & Australia was a fantastic race for us all bar 1 got money back

temp 1.png

Last edited:
I may he wrong because I don't fully understand the ins and outs of betting but, on an each way bet, don't you only get half your stake back if your driver places?

I.E. if you go 10 each way for a total of 20 and your driver finishes 2nd, you lose the win bet and the 10 on that but win the placed bet and get that 10 back pluss winnings?

Is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom