You Bet 2022

Youbet results for the opening round of Bahrain GP is up. & its congrulations to Il_leone in a huge Haas like turnaround, goes from 2nd last in 2021, to winning the opening round in 2022. as the only person to back Leclerc

also minor well done to aaron8831 Greenlantern101 who also turned a profit in the 1st round

temp 1.jpg

I have no idea how this all works. Been in a betting shop once in my life and the lady behind the counter looked at me as if I was an idiot when I said "how do In place a bet?". I lost a pound, never been back!

I have no idea how this all works. Been in a betting shop once in my life and the lady behind the counter looked at me as if I was an idiot when I said "how do In place a bet?". I lost a pound, never been back!
in my case i put a £1 each way on grand national & my horse falls at the 1st fence & you get nothing back LOL
‐--------------------------------------------------
but it is very simple. if you wanted to pick Lewis Hamilton at 12/1 to win Saudi GP (1st number what you would win & 2nd number is how much you stake)

on here or at bookies thats it really. all you have to say & leave to the bookmakers to do their job
  • if you went £10 to win & lewis won that would be £120 + £10 stake back
  • now if you went 10 each way it can be complicated because your effectively putting 2 bets of 10 on. 1 at 12/1 (to win) & 1 at 2.4/1 (to finish 2nd 3rd or 4th) because each way is a 1/5 of the original odds
  • so 10 each way if lewis came 2nd 3rd or 4th would get back 24 + 10 each way part
  • 10 each way Lewis won you get back the 120 for winning & the 24 for each way + 20 stake
hopefully it helps

Back
Top Bottom