Winner post next question quiz

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
I think we've done this before, you post a question and whoever gets the right answer posts the next question. You can make it as easy or as difficult as you like (but face the wrath of Angry of Scotland if you make it too tough). Let's see how honest people are if we post the answer under a spoiler as well.

I'll kick you off with this tester:

Who was the first British F1 World Champion?

It was Mike Hawthorn in 1958 driving for Ferrari

Easy, Mike Hawthorn. 1958.

Next question:

Jean Pierre Beltoise was the last driver to win a race for which team?

BRM at Monaco in 1972

BRM! Saw a photo of it today.

Nigel Mansell's last F1 win happened in which city?

Adelaide

Last edited:
Adelaide, thanks to Schumacher crashing into Hill

Who holds the record for Highest percentage of wins in a season

Alberto Ascari - 1952 6 wins in 8

Alberto Ascari, logical guess!

Who won the last F1 race held in February?

Jaques Lafitte

Hope nobody minds me restarting this. Even if i got question wrong. But i read about a great quiz question that i had to post on here.

There are 4 cities in the world that have hosted 3 events. F1 race, a world cup match & the olympics

Mexico city 1963-70/1986-92/2015 -, 1970 & 86 & 1968
Barcelona 1992 -, 1982, 1992
Rio de Janiero 1978/1981–1989, 2014, 2016
Sochi 2014 -, 2014, 2018

I think the reason you saw this is Sochi.

Barcelona.
Berlin.
Rio.

(Berlin held the Olympics in 1936, the World Cup in 2006 and the German GP at AVUS in 1959.)

Last edited:
I think the reason you saw this is Sochi.

Barcelona.
Berlin.
Rio.

(Berlin held the Olympics in 1936, the World Cup in 2006 and the German GP at AVUS in 1959.)

Worryingly i think you have just shown up bbc sport. Because your right:goodday:

but techically because of bbc sports incompetence you still missed 1. Feel abit embarrassed now. Because i got this from bbc sport article last night & stupidly didnt check, assumed because it would be correct. But doing my own research (after i guessed my 3) found out they were wrong & there are 5 not 4. Which is poor from what ever journalist published that at a national corporation

Last edited:
Melbourne would be correct as well, WC quali matches are regularly held there, record crowd attendance for a WC match is over 85,000.

Back
Top Bottom