Tennis Wimbledon 2014

Been some good tennis & we're only 3 days in.
Tsonga seems to be making a meal out of his matches & I'm not sure he'll beat Querry, it's going ot be another fastest out of the box set & the third day in a row playing for Jo-Wilfred.
I don't dislike any tennis player (although Meltzer was getting my goat the other night) but I'm glad to see Andy having a smoother ride than Novak and Rafa so far.
Guess I can't hope for a tournament as good as last year, Andy to the final (& win) and ladies champion guaranteed a new winner.
Whoever sorted the draws was having a laugh putting Thomas Berdych and Bernard Tomic together - poor commentators getting those the right way round!

Looking rather moist on the forecast. Bah Humbug.

Screen Shot 2014-06-26 at 12.55.23.png

Finally, some guys who just pick up the ball and hit it. Their speed was incredible - Dimitrov won against Dolgopolov. Grigor could frighten a shoe tapping, ball bouncing, clothe-adjusting next opponent!

Andy's on again today, against the very tall Kevin Anderson. Second to play on Centre court.

Andy tested a bit, as one would expect in the fourth round. However, he finally wins in three sets. Waiting to watch Jo Wilfried and Novak later today.

Last edited:
That was a shocker, :o, Nadal out. Who would have thought that.

I might not watch this afternoons match, or if I do it may be from behind the sofa.

Last edited:
Andy could be going home by the look of things. lost first set 6-1 to Dimitrov.

I was looking forward to watching the Murray final on Sunday too.

Back
Top Bottom