Tennis Wimbledon 2013

That is really disappointing...He was great to watch, but I missed his match today, thought he would be around for more....:(

Was sad to see the end of Stakhovsky. A chap with a sense of humour and purpose, if a tad inconsistent!

Laura looked tired towards the end...but the win will have put her on a 'high'.......she has got a doubles match later today too..
She looked so cool & unruffled even when losing..........she just re-grouped & got stuck in....True Grit...:chuffed:

Cracking result for Laura Robson today equaling her best result in a Grand Slam and getting into the 4th round. It will also benefit her ranking going into the US Open were she has a good chance of being a seeded player.

Laura out, never recovered from a poor start.
The big news is Serena is gone. Sabine Lesicki had an amazing fight back. I think I will have to support her all the way to the final now. She was so smiley and happy after. :)

Murray on now.

I saw the last two or three games of the first set in the Williams match. Williams seemed very down, in fact she virtually gave away the last game of the set. Very unprofessional.

she virtually gave away the last game of the set.

I only saw that final set, and was shocked to see her miss an overhead slam to an open court that gave Lisicki the game to make it 5-5. I believe she was up 40-15 before that as well.

I certainly wont lose any sleep over it though. And I'm sure most people are glad to see her out.

What a bizarre tournament this year.

Back
Top Bottom