Tennis Wimbledon 2013

Dustin Brown looks super cool....as if he's just walked out on court...8-)all 6ft 5ins...of him
And WINS....6-4 6-4 6-7 6-3

Murray never looked like he was going to loose that. He looks on form.

Federer on the other hand is in trouble 2 sets to 1 down and a break down in the forth. Looks like he is going home.

Maria Sharapova knocked out by 131st-ranked and Eugenie Bouchard upsets Ivanovic (who? you may ask, it's Canada's best hope to advance in Women's singles)

Federer is GONE the champ is toast. Murray must be grinning like a cheshire cat.
Out played just out played.

Nadal, Federer and Tsonga all gone.

I love Roger Federer.....but it is great to see this Ukranian Stakhovsky....win on Centre court....
What a day it's been for knocking out the Giants......Hewitt, Sharapova, Nadal & Federer.....

It's still not a done thing for Andy Murray because Novak Djokovic is still in the tournament. If Murray doesn't make it to the final then he will be bitterly disappointed.

Joke-avic is the kiddy to beat..! :yes:

It's a shame about Roger. My old man always says every year, that he is the best 'proper' tennis player, as he has a fantastic one-handed backhand. And every year, I see Federer play, compared to everyone else, and I think "Dad, you are right!"
And he's also a gentleman.

Oh well, there's always time for new blood...

Back
Top Bottom