Tennis Wimbledon 2013

Does anyone know how the draw will work out now. If Murray and Novak keep winning I assume they will play each other at either the Semi final or Final ?? anyone ?

I think they are in different sides of the draw so it would be the final, a repeat of the US Open would be good for us Brits.
I do like Novak too though it would be a refreshing change for someone new to win.
Yesterday was just a great day for the neutral spectator, I only caught the highlights in the evening but I suspect I would've been glued to my chair all day at home.
If Serena & Novak go out today 2013 will be infamous.
Whatever the ins and outs there's been some cracking tennis played....and a return of the serve & volley game...hurrah!

Incredible Tourney so far. 7 Retirements yesterday!?!?!?! Big names falling by the wayside.

All because of the slippery surface right :twisted:

Too many more retirements and they'll have to merge the Ladies and Gents into one tournament.
And Serena would still claim her umpteenth title!

Alright for a girl! :) Would be even better if she realised there wasn't anything stopping her crossing the baseline though.

Murray's draw is really opening up, as well. Almagro lost one of the few games to be completed, so the next top seed in the bottom half remaining is 20th seed Mikhail Youzhny, who'll play Murray on Monday if he gets past Victor Troicki.

In the top half, Youzhny's seeding is beaten by not only Novak Djokovic but David Ferrer, Thomas Berdych, Juan Martin del Potro, Richard Gasquet, Kei Nishikori and Tommy Haas, so that looks by far a more troublesome half.

Back
Top Bottom