Poll Who will be World Drivers Champ in 2012 ?

Who will win the World Drivers Championship 2012

• Sebastian Vettel

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Mark Webber

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jenson button

Votes: 9 19.6%
  • Lewis Hamilton

Votes: 15 32.6%
  • Fernando Alonso

• Felipe Massa

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Kimi Raikkonen

• Romain Grosjean

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Other

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That goes for (almost) all winners though.

It's rare that a car that isn't the best wins the championship, and even rarer for non-fans of that driver to acknowledge that.

I voted for Button as his tire management could be even more critical to winning this year if the Mclaren is the best car.

Alonso is always a threat and is, in my opinion, the best technical driver on the grid. If Ferrari don't take too long getting things together then he could be in with a shout.

Vetted and Lewis will probably prove me wrong. Just as long as it is a close fight

I voted other.

I think Webber will break his leg again, just before the grand prix, and will be replaced by Buemi, who in return will trounce the field after unleashing his rage of being dropped. Which will lead to Red Bull changing their name to "Red Moose" :D

I honestly do not have a clue, and I cannot predict at this stage due to me not knowing any of the cars where abouts, mixed messages coming from every top team apart from Mercedes, and Mercedes only think podiums will come there way not wins.

Many believe it's going to be a fight out between Red Bull and McLaren, if that's the case you have to favour Vettel.

But then how many drivers have won 3 titles in a row? Not many...

Vettel.

Hamilton and Button will take points off each other, the same can't be said for Webber.
Ferrari are out of the picture, by their own admission.
The rest aren't in the top three.

I can't for the life of me see how Pat Fry's admission that Ferrari might struggle for a podium in Australia takes them out of the game in a twenty race series. For what it's worth my pick is Button or Alonso for the title. :)

I'm voting with my heart on this one - that "Pinky" Button will have lots of lovely camera time with Jessica, Union flag draped across shoulders and Shiraz in hand, as he celebrates his boy taking a well-fought 2nd title.

...a chap can dream...:yes:

No he isn't, the season hasn't started yet! :whistle:

I think the winner will be Jenando Vettilton in the Red Mclari.

I meant he's the driver who's riding on a wave of confidence, it can't hurt to have just won your 2nd WDC in a dominating fashion, as there is still doubt surrounding Hamilton.

I meant he's the driver who's riding on a wave of confidence, it can't hurt to have just won your 2nd WDC in a dominating fashion, as there is still doubt surrounding Hamilton.

If you won the Wc in a dominating fashion and the main factor in that, the car, is breaking down and catching fire every 3 seconds, then you have no credit towards winning this years WC

But then how many drivers have won 3 titles in a row? Not many...
Not many indeed. But if you take a look at who won two titles in a row and then a third one in row, it suddenly looks a lot better (2 out of 5 achieved that and even won a fourth in row).

I think the top teams will disappoint this season, so I am going to go for somebody in a dark horse of a team, who has experience of being in a championship race (and winning at Spa).

Back
Top Bottom