Poll Who will be the first driver to be replaced this season?

Who will be the first driver to lose his seat this season?

• Jenson Button

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fernando Alonso

• Michael Schumacher

• Nico Rosberg

• Kimi Raikkonen

• Romain Grosjean

• Paul di Resta

• Nico Hulkenburg

• Kamui Kobayashi

• Sergio Perez

• Pastor Maldonado

• Heikki Kovalainen

• Vitaly Petrov

• Timo Glock

• Total voters

mjo

Procrastinating
Contributor
Just to clarify, the driver can be sacked, walk away, be injured, lack of money etc., and be replaced for one or more races.

I think Karthikeyan will be replaced first, but then return for the Indian GP. (when have we seen that before?:thinking:)

I didn't realise I was so "average opinion". The last 4 of these I've been part of the biggest selection. Has to be Narain though. Strongest grid for a long time though. I think Pastor is good enough to hang on to his seat, with the payday it brings. I almost put Felipe, due to Kubica possibly returning by the end of the season, but I think this sort of disloyalty would look bad for Ferrari, and they do not like being made to look bad.

No worries, it would just have coloured my judgement if it had a source from within, he wouldn't take Kartikheyen's seat for example, I'd stick money on him bumping Massa if he came back late season after Ferrari have no mathematical chance of the championship, bringing Massa back for a Brazilian swansong.

I wanted to click Bruno Senna but I clicked Vettel by accident because I'm a fool.

Williams have Bottis chomping at the bit to get in that race seat and he's faster than both their A-drivers so I'm pretty sure they'll find a reason to shove him in for at least one Grand Prix as soon as possible

I wanted to click Bruno Senna but I clicked Vettel by accident because I'm a fool.

Glad you admitted that but still doesn't explain another vote for Vettel and also the fact that Hamilton has a vote. Some people clearly going for the driver they dislike the most.

Anyway, I went for De La Rosa. HRT will run into more money problems and will probably replace him with a young pay-driver.

PdlR, because of what TBY said - Dani is indeed Clos :snigger: . I reckon they'll use Pedro to help sort out the teething troubles with the HRT car and get it driveable before putting him out to pasture in favour of Clos, plus I suspect Narain brings a bit too much Tata cash with him for them to drop him unceremoniously again.

Poor old Pedro doesn't stand a chance then does he? LOL Although he IS at least Spanish so unless Narain changes his name to Pablo Alejandro Karthikeyan or Narain Garcia Fernandez I don't see much hope for him.

Pedro, because Narain is both richer and quicker.

PdlR, because of what TBY said - Dani is indeed Clos :snigger: . I reckon they'll use Pedro to help sort out the teething troubles with the HRT car and get it driveable before putting him out to pasture in favour of Clos, plus I suspect Narain brings a bit too much Tata cash with him for them to drop him unceremoniously again.

I see the logic of it being Pedro but personally I think he's fat to involved in the running and backing of the team to be the one to step aside not to mention a 2 year race contract. As far as I'm aware Clos has always come with a better pay packet so he's there because they want him there. Karthikeyan's money is good at the moment but might run out by the time we get to Silverstone again!

I still think Bottis will be in for a drive in the Williams for at least one Grand Prix before though

Back
Top Bottom