Poll Who is better: Fernando, Lewis, or Sebastian?

Who is better?

• Total voters
If Mclaren hit the ceiling with their car by the end of 2012 with the new rules being implied in 2009, it's pretty hard to imagine they could have done a better job with their development after 2008.

After their careers are over, can a determination then be made regarding who was better between Hamilton, Vettel and Alonso.

4 WDC'c so far at 26, can't hinder Vettel's chances though.

No you can still be rubbish no matter what route you got there, but it certainly helps you to be good if you are given a helping hand, and so the guy that struggled to get to the top is more impressive in my book..

Last edited:
the other two were welcomed in through the front door on a red carpet by top teams..

If Hamilton and Vettel didn't perform all along the way in their relationship with both Mclaren and Red Bull, there is no way in the world that Ron Dennis or Helmut Markos, would have laid out a red carpet for them to join the F1 teams.

It has to be Alonso as he wiped his boots at the back door of F1 coming into the sport through Minardi and doing a good enough job to get noticed and work his way to the top whereas the other two were welcomed in through the front door on a red carpet by top teams..

I am so tempted to state the obvious but I won't for the sake of sanity....

Back
Top Bottom