Poll Which was your favourite race of the 2012 F1 season?

Which was your favourite race of the 2012 F1 season?

• Total voters
Sadly I didn't see Valencia live so it somewhat took the excitement off of it for me, although it was an excellent race nonetheless. Canada was good but didn't live up to the previous two years. Ditto China. Malaysia and Italy were kind of ruined for me by the fact that Perez ran out of laps to catch the leaders (the mistake at Sepang too). Spa didn't have that battle for the lead and too many front runners were taken out by that crash. Abu Dhabi was insane (and Kimi also won!) but there was something amateur about the driving that day.

Which leaves me with the US or Brazil. It was great seeing two of the best drivers in the field going toe-to-toe for the whole race with some great driving going on for places behind them at Austin as well as tyres not having as much impact which allowed drivers to go hell for leather. Interlagos provided difficult conditions in which everyone showed supreme skill to keep their cars on the track - apart from Kimi who went off rallying in the middle of Sao Paulo - as well as the title excitement :D

It is a toss up between them - US... Brazil... no the US... Brazil?... Screw it I'll flip a coin

Has to be the US for me, the "mistake" of bringing tyres that lasted too long but meant that drivers really had to work for it created a fantastic race with thrills and spills all through the field. Very little stupidity, and kept me watching from start to finish...

I am surprised China is not rated highly given the 8 car train battle for 2nd all on the same straight and they all could not shake each other and it was a battle between 2 stops and 3 stops tyre changes off course the loser was Kimi who fell off and the team somehow did not bother to give him new tyres until too later

The best races for you snowy are Bahrain, Spain, Valencia, Singapore, Abu Dhabi and Brazil, may have missed a few, but I think those willl be do you for now ;)

I'm sure someone can list the rest of Hamilton's races where something affected him!

I picked USA. I didn't think so many would go for that one, but it's doing well! I chose for several reasons
1. It was like the drivers were let of their leashes, they didn't have to save things and could race. Loved it. All through the field good racing.
2. Apart from Turkey I dont like Tilke tracks, but this was excellent.
3. I'm glad f1 put on such a good show for the USA
4. Lewis won :D

Back
Top Bottom