Poll Which of the Grand Prix of 2016 was the best?

Which of the Grand Prix of 2016 was the best?

• 2 Bahrain

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 China

• 4 Russia

• 8 Europe (Baku)

• 10 Britain

• 11 Hungary

• 12 Germany

• 14 Italy

• 15 Singapore

• 18 USA

• 19 Mexico

• 21 Abu Dhabi

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

olegg

Race Winner
It took a bit of time after the last race of the season.
You can look back at the season as a whole and choose the race or races (up to 3 races) that are most remembered.
While it may be someone no one race of the season did not like.
Particularly interesting opinions of those who participated in the vote "Grand Prix Out Of Ten" after the races of this season.
Best regards

I have compared ratings on the cliptheapex and f1fanatics:
16F1RaceRatingCompare.jpg

My idea was more that Italy is a classic circuit, but usually the races there are quite boring. One of the overrated circuits imo.

There have been many good races in the past at Monza (e.g. 1967) but currently Mercedes have an engine sufficiently powerful to exclude anyone else getting in the first two places unless one or both their driver(s) has(ve) a mishap.

I'd agree with 2012 Interlagos, olegg, that was a crazy race and very entertaining. 2011 China as the best dry race is also great.
I suspect, in the cold light of day, that most would say that the 2011 European GP was probably worse than the 2010 German GP; that's top of the tree simply because people were pissed off with FIFTY.

Surprised Hockenheim 2008 is not on the top list.

I'd agree with 2012 Interlagos, olegg, that was a crazy race and very entertaining. 2011 China as the best dry race is also great.
I suspect, in the cold light of day, that most would say that the 2011 European GP was probably worse than the 2010 German GP; that's top of the tree simply because people were pissed off with FIFTY.
Surprised Hockenheim 2008 is not on the top list.

I remind you that all these ratings were exhibited after each race.
I think that if the race were evaluated in comparison with each other
ratings some changed

I will say that my favourite races un a race weekend was gp2 in Azerbaijan. Some of the best action packed racing drama ive seen for years. I was on edge of my seat espically sprint race where Giovinazzi came from 16th to overtake Gasly on the final lap

For the first time for many years I did not attend a single F1 race, but I did watch them all, mostly live.

The best race? It has to be Abu Dhabi.

For the first time for many years I did not attend a single F1 race, but I did watch them all, mostly live.

The best race? It has to be Abu Dhabi.

But there is no one vote for Abu Dhabi in the pole until now.
Hamilton could make last race more interesting but nobody supported this one.

I've finally come off the fence, voted, and got back on the fence again.

Call me Captain Miserable if you will however I've voted for none of the above. Not a single race stands out for me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 21 races is too long. You can barely draw a breath and there's the next race. When one team is so dominant all their wins blur into one.

Sadly 2016 will not go down on my list of classic years.

I've finally come off the fence, voted, and got back on the fence again.

Call me Captain Miserable if you will however I've voted for none of the above. Not a single race stands out for me. I've said it before and I'll say it again, 21 races is too long. You can barely draw a breath and there's the next race. When one team is so dominant all their wins blur into one.

Sadly 2016 will not go down on my list of classic years.

for me the worrying part was for the most part as i hinted above, gp2 was the highlght of the week more often than not

But there is no one vote for Abu Dhabi in the pole until now.
Hamilton could make last race more interesting but nobody supported this one.

I didn't say that it was worth voting for Abu Dhabi, perhaps least bad of the season because everything was settled and the season is now a bynote in history.

Quantity rarely means quality.

Back
Top Bottom