Not a Moderator
There are lots of things I like about the home of the Australian GP.
- The paddock, with real grass and real trees!
- The head-on camera view of cars running wide and cutting the grass at Turn One
- Drivers wrestling to control twitching cars through the fast chicane
- Finding out who the surprise package of the season is going to be
- The introductory sequence with the helicopter camera approaching low over the Tasman Sea
- Hearing what the new drivers sound like
- The ever-present possibility of Alan Jones swearing on live TV