Television Whats on TV?

looking forward to watching this tomorrow. thru my firestick to get it on tv
Screenshot_20200403-184413_Facebook.jpg

To answer the question in the thread title, **** all.

It's been like that months, if not years.

I rarely watch anything these days.

Brogan ive quite enjoy quite alot of stuff. & think TV is far better in the UK than its ever been.

but i think in 80s & 90s there was lower standards because there was nothing else to watch. a bit like how i got into F1. it was sunday afternoon & nothing else to do most of the time espically with the British weather. so you watched it

Last edited:
I was just thinking the exact opposite the other day. There are now so many channels that need to fill their time slots that crap that would be we have made into on the screen previously is in prime time slots.

Heard an interview with Richard Osman the other day and he was saying that basically with the restrictions on filming due to Covid you are barely going to get any new drama in 2021. Prepare for a sudden push in nostalgia and repeats of series they are labelling 'classics'.

The only live TV is appalling. “Peter Crouch Let’s save Summer “ anyone! It’s excruciatingly awful.

The only live TV is appalling. “Peter Crouch Let’s save Summer “ anyone! It’s excruciatingly awful.

yeah it was pretty bad but it was saved by unique situation that there was nothing else on. & there was very good reason to watch

Maya Jama

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom