Poll What if Hamilton leaves Mclaren. Where do your loyalties lie?

Where do your loyalties lie?

• Hamilton Joins RedBull. I would support the team but not him.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I was a Williams supporter and due to their long lasting battles with McLaren it was only when Lewis arrived that I began to support them. That support soon turned into a begrudging support though as they are strategically inept, and I can't for the life of me fathom how they have won so many GPs.

I would love Lewis driving for Williams and then I would be begrudgeless!
But ideally I would lie Lewis to be teamed with someone who regarded as highly as he is. I would absolutely love Lewis to be teamed up with Sebastian Vettel, failing that Fernando Alonso again, failing that with Nico Rosberg. Senna vs Prost is the benchmark for F1 team competition and rivalry. That is what teams should strive for, none of this namby pamby, best buddies #1's and #2's!

We the long suffering F1 supporter's deserve the Newey/Vettel/Hamilton combo. And we should put our collective foot down and demand it!

In fact we should demand 3 car teams and a Newey/Vettel/Hamilton/Alonso combo! :D

Why does it have to be one option or the other? Why can't we just enjoy what these guys and teams are offering?

The drivers are splendid in their own way - you have to admire Karthikeyan, if not for his racing ability, then at least for his thick skin! And all the teams are doing their best under the 'circumstances'. Only 24 drivers and 12 teams - an elitist sport, undoubtedly, and I have huge respect for ALL of them.

I have a penchant for Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen and McLaren, but I'm not going to be devastated if none of these prevail - they are the 'old guard' and a youngster could yet take the crown - so I've not voted.

Hamilton will do his best, hopefully, wherever he ends up and his new team may profit from it.

Why does it have to be one option or the other? Why can't we just enjoy what these guys and teams are offering?

The drivers are splendid in their own way - you have to admire Karthikeyan, if not for his racing ability, then at least for his thick skin! And all the teams are doing their best under the 'circumstances'. Only 24 drivers and 12 teams - an elitist sport, undoubtedly, and I have huge respect for ALL of them.

I have a penchant for Alonso, Hamilton, Raikkonen and McLaren, but I'm not going to be devastated if none of these prevail - they are the 'old guard' and a youngster could yet take the crown - so I've not voted.

Hamilton will do his best, hopefully, wherever he ends up and his new team may profit from it.

They are all splendid, and they are all to be admired....erm Maldonado:dizzy:I struggle with that one; and they are what make me long for the race weekends and hate the off season. Yes huge respect for them all. But.....just cant help myself:dunno:. lewis is under my skin. :D

Mezzer :oHow could you sell a Ferrari!!....ok you'd end up with enough money to buy a house, point taken. So the best thing would be to win a Ferrari with a clause that you have to keep it and use it yourself:D

This one's quite simple for me. I support all Brits whatever team their in. But i will always support Mclaren as they're the team I have loved since i was a Kid. So if Lewis was to leave Mclaren then i'd still support him, but not the team he'll go too, like i do with Di Resta. Imagine that Lewis vacates his seat at Mclaren and Di Resta is highly likely to end up there! Would be superb for me. :)

Mezzer :oHow could you sell a Ferrari!!....ok you'd end up with enough money to buy a house, point taken. So the best thing would be to win a Ferrari with a clause that you have to keep it and use it yourself:D
Ah, but then I'd just sell the ticket ;)

Back
Top Bottom