What are you most looking forward to this season?

MCLS

Anti F1 fan
Valued Member
Personally, I'm really looking forward to 1st practice in Melbourne at stupid o clock in the morning, for me it's the best point of the weekend, the first time seeing the cars live on TV and fighting off sleep (and common sense) to stay up/get up early for Friday Practice and with Sky taking over the coverage this season it'll be very interesting to see what the first 'live' coverage will be like. :)

I can tell you what I'm not looking forward to: Finding the non-BBC races online, I've just discoverred that if I want it on virgin it'll cost me £22.50 more a month and won't be available in HD, pah!

I can tell you what I'm not looking forward to: Finding the non-BBC races online, I've just discoverred that if I want it on virgin it'll cost me £22.50 more a month and won't be available in HD, pah!

Good job I've already got the Virgin Sky sports package....

Something like 2010 would be nice, just don't give me a one horse race again

That would be great, 2011 style racing with a 2010 championship fight, that'd be amazing

Im looking forward to closer 'real' racing. Im looking forward to lewis back to his supreme best. Im, looking forward to McLaren producing a car close to the Red Bull and some ding dong qualifyings between vettel and lewis...Alonso in the mix would be good too! Im looking forward to Whitmarsh gaining some modicum of commoln sense. Im looking forward to seeing Bruno do well. Jeez Im looking forward to Sundays with races on!! Not looking forward to SKY:disappointed:

Looking forward to the Bahrain and US GPs, HRT scoring their first points, Massa dominating Alonso and no threads speculating on Lewis Hamilton's frame of mind.

Or was that a dream I had?

In all seriousness, the racing is what I'm looking forward to. There's too much hype about the associated frou-frou for my liking. Just get on with it.

The ice (cream) man!!! I also want a decent title fight with a few drivers competing for wins. I'd like a new winner in F1 aswell, with someone like Kobayashi showing his talent and making it possible for him to move up to the big four teams because driver movement is getting pretty stagnant there. I also hope the US GP delivers an exciting race, F1 needs America. Finally I'd like a new team to score points, it's likely to be Caterham but I really wouldn't mind HRT stealing a 10th place.

You mean just like 2008 and 2010? :rolleyes:

Did you not see Alonso annihilate Massa last year? Webber who failed to win the title even though his team-mate lost over 60 points due to reliability. I'll admit they might realistically challenge for the title this year but I'd buy top hat and eat it if they did, you don't even want to know what I'd do if one of them actually won the title...

Did you not see Alonso annihilate Massa last year? Webber who failed to win the title even though his team lost over 60 points due to reliability. I'll admit they might realistically challenge for the title this year but I'd buy top hat and eat it if they did, you don't even want to know what I'd do if one of them actually won the title...

Ha, I'll keep you to that ;)

I don't really care who is involved, but an end to the season like 2010 where we had 4 or 5 drivers with a chance with a few races to go would be good, never would I have sen Vettel taking the championship that year at the last race, but what a race it was in terms of excitement....

Back
Top Bottom