What are you most looking forward to this season?

Now that my full plans are finalised, flights, tickets and hotels are booked, I can say it, most looking forward to Canada and being at the GP, then Silverstone and being there a few weeks later :D Was considering an Aus trip this year, but will have to do that some other time....

I'll be looking forward to any race that is won fairly and competed for whoever the winner is, preferably one covered by the BBC so I can see it properly & not dumbed down into bite-size edited treats.
I'd rather like to see Rowan Atkinson at another race just to perk up the viewing - I'd love to have seen his expression in Turkey 2010.
Also can't wait for the witty repartee on Chat, quite often more entertaining than the races - cheers chaps :cheers:

Another thing i'm looking forward to is the season starting in it's rightful place in Austraila. The next time Bernie decides to change the opening race of the season i'll send him an angry letter. As Austraila should always from now on start the season. From the party atmosphere in the pit lane to the on track action it's defo not a boring race.

Australia should finish the season for me. Party Atmosphere and end of year dueling round the streets of Adelaide - used to produce some brilliant races. Didn't Schumacher come from about 30 seconds back to nearly pipping Berger on the line over the course of 5 laps or something one year? top stuff. A track much missed.

team mate battles!
Each Williams driver battling to prove himself as the second most worthless racer on the grid.
A hopefully rejuvinated Hamilton vs a Button in the form of his career.
The Force India fight for suprememcy is one I won't put any bets on, possibly the most competetive of them all.
Schumi trying to keep pace with Rosberg.

PLUS
The return of Heidfeld, Buemi and Raikkonen. Spa's king is returning...

Back
Top Bottom