What are you most looking forward to this season?

What am I most looking forward to this season? More of this...

10-Sebastian-Vettel-2010-Formula-One-World-Champion.jpg

I'm looking forward to Hulkenberg vs Di Resta; Perez vs Kobayashi; Ricciardo vs Vergne and Rakkionen vs Grosjean. Pic vs Glock might even be worth a watch too

and thats what will make the season for me some very interesting match-ups in the midfield and I really can't predict who's going to come out on top.

Its a shame its not like that at the front - Just Button and Hamilton really and the internet has taken away the joy from that for me somewhat - especially as something inside of me tells me that this year will be a Red Bull/Ferrari battle and Mclaren aren't going to get in the mix.

P.S: FB - how come you've become Miss Brahms? those pictures always confuse me - attractive lady but she became Pauline Fowler!

I'm looking forward to going to the British GP. Other than that I'm not going to get a true impression of at least half the season/races and even that's if I manage to avoid the results before catching the butchered highlights we're going to get.

The return of Buemi :).

Well I don't have much hope for the title battle, however, would like it to be like 2010, three teams going at it, but with Mercedes in the mix aswell.

Schumacher vs Rosberg will be a very interesting battle, and I hope the old man returns to the podium.

Raikkonen returning, but I don't want to be disappointed a bit like Schumacher's come back.

If Kubica returned along with Raikkonen I would say it would be "looking" like one of the best seasons, but I do feel we are lacking something for this following season, be it Kubica not returning, Red Bull looking like the team to beat, the cars looking ever so ugly, and no Buemi on the grid.

Saying that....I can't wait for the season to start, and I've got Sky HD aswell now :D

Things I am looking forward to seeing in 2012:

The unholy scramble to redesign the noses of the "platypus" cars, once they realise they're a performance cul-de-sac...

Red Bull being taken down a peg (a whole peg!)...

"Pinky" Button celebrating many wins...

Luca di Montezemolo looking cross...

Jake Humphrey furiously turd-polishing on the highlights weekends...

Caterham scoring a point...

:thankyou:

As ever, just racing. Not so live as in previous years, :disappointed: but racing none-the-less.

A close fight and no-one storming off with the points and the title.

The main thing was that I have now managed to preclude myself from weekend working, and will be at home for all the races unlike the last few years. However, as I do not and will not have Sky, that is a bit of a waste!!

I would like a close, fair fight, with no controversy, and I eagerly anticipate the McLaren battle.
I am also looking forward to Caterham and Williams stepping in to the midfield.

Most of all, I am looking forward to 20 (19?) formula one races, regardless of anything else!!

Most looking forward to..
  • Silverstone. Tickets booked, only 147 days to go
  • USA grand prix, love seeing new tracks
  • Seeing a close fight for the championship. PLEASE.
  • DiResta beating the Hulk
  • The new Sky F1 HD channel
  • The GP2 and GP3 coverage on SKY F1 HD

Most looking forward to the whole season without either BBC or Sky again ....
.... just uninterrupted coverage with no drivel ....
..... well, there is drivel but it's in Polish and 'nie rozumiem' :snigger:

Back
Top Bottom