Weather in Hungary

FB

Not my cup of cake
Valued Member
According to the BBC website the weather at the Hungaroring will rise steadily during this week, their 5 day forecast ends on Friday with the daytime high at a wopping 33ºC. What do we think? A return to the "Brawn Supremacy"? Will Red Bull's improvements make the car work better in the heat? Will a week of high temperatures give us a wet racing weekend?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/weather/forecast/5004

I think it would take the storm of the century to make Hungary exciting :D

Haven't Brawn got a big update package scheduled for this weekend?

I would say that the Red Bull is quite clearly the quickest car on the grid right now but if Brawn's updates have the desired effect, coupled with some warmer weather, it's going to be extremely close between the 2 teams.

Throw McLaren into the mix with their improved showing at Germany and we could be in for a decent race for once.

Here's a rather useful chart:

I'm assured that the BMW will be the fastest car should it snow! So far its been the RBR in cold temperatures and the BGP in hot temperatures.

I feel that the Hungaroring result can often be linked to the Monaco result so my money is on Brawn doing well.

But if it snows, Kubica ftw!

Attachments

• F109.jpeg
    F109.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 179
No it isn't, what you talking about Brogan?

I have also not quickly changed around the order and reedited the post. Who would suggest such a thing? :snigger:

Just checked the link at the top again - Saturday predicted to be 22 and cloudy. Then again Michael Fish said there wouldn't be huricane in 1987 so should we ever trust the BBC weather service ever again?

So a predicted 30 percent temperature drop from Friday to Saturday?

I expect we'll get more accurate reports in a few days.

In BMW's case they'd probably be quicker in the dry.

"The mechanics will have to paint a green stripe on the rims on the second stop to show they've used both types of tyres as per regulations."

It'd be a nightmare for Bridgestone!

The latest forecast is Friday 30º & sunny, Saturday 24º & sunny, Sunday 24º & sunny.

Is Hungary really that boring that all we've got to discuss is the weather? LOL

Brogan said:
The latest forecast is Friday, 30º & sunny, Saturday 24º & sunny, Sunday 24º & sunny.

Is Hungary really that boring that all we've got to discuss is the weather? LOL
Not from your graphic its not. Looks like about the same temp all 3 days to me..

RickD said:
Not from your graphic its not. Looks like about the same temp all 3 days to me..
That's a dynamic 3 day forecast, hence why it says Wednesday, Thursday & Friday...

Back
Top Bottom