Vettel's next team mate SPECULATIONOMETER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now if you really want me to tell you why Webber doesn't do it ...I can:whistle:

Well its simple its because he:s nowhere as quick as Vettel and certainly nowhere near as consistant. That was going to be what you said wasn't it? I'm pretty sure that what you were going to say and you weren't going to venturs into tin foil hat territory because I know youe smarter than that.

We get on that track and we'll be back on Cooks "Vettel has a secret boost button" theory before we know it and that way lies madness I tell you.

I'm not convinced anyone would be 3 championships up in the red bull. Vettel is fairly special in that when the pressure is on he thrives (usually) and has shown up Hamilton and Alonso in this respect. He's consistent, reliable and quick in a good car, that's unbeatable.

Ricciardo has had a huge amount of pressure since Webbers announcement and the boys done good.

I've a lot of respect for him and am excited about this.

Unless the 2014 regs prove awful for Red Bull.

Last edited:
Well its simple its because he:s nowhere as quick as Vettel and certainly nowhere near as consistant. That was going to be what you said wasn't it? I'm pretty sure that what you were going to say and you weren't going to venturs into tin foil hat territory because I know youe smarter than that.

We get on that track and we'll be back on Cooks "Vettel has a secret boost button" theory before we know it and that way lies madness I tell you.
Don't know anything about boost buttons, wasn't going to say Webber isn't as quick, wasn't going to enter tin foil territory...cos as you say, I'm way to smart for that :thankyou: I was going to mention Seb's 'trick' ...his words not mine! Which enable him to pivot the Red Bull at corners using the Bull's superior rear downforce to keep it stable and power it out of the corner.Mark can't do it. So kudos to Seb! When the double diffuser was banned Seb's 'trick' didn't work :bawl: but Newey found a new way of making it work for him. Clever Newey!:yesss:. And Mark still can't work it!:bangfists:. But guess what! In that intervening time between the banning of double diffusers and Newey regaining the rear downforce, Mark was as quick as Seb:1st:. But sadly for Mark it didn't last long:(. And that's it. The end:)

Ps. YAY!! Good luck Danny!!( look out for the magic trick;))

Last edited:
Well i don't think they broke up last year Lewywo4. They broke up before Hungary this year and there he gave one of his best performances, so it shows that he's grown in that respect.

Good luck to Ricciardo.

Can't help but feel a bit sorry for JEV though who beat him last year, is beating him this year and has better results than him. If I were him I'd be a bit gutted but hey ho I guess he'll just aim to be on it in the Toro Rosso and hope Danny boy blows it.

Why would they? Their system works, they're won both Championships 3 times in a row and are likely getting their 4th this season. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

It's also very rare for an F1 team which has a clear No.1 to bring in a driver to challenge them. Only McLaren have been daft enough to do that and in every instance it's ended badly. I think Ricciardo will surprise a few, the only potential problem for Red Bull next season, as Sushifiesta points out, is the unknowns of the engine.

So we have Team Vettel next season, Ricciardo is just there to make up the numbers. It will be even more boring than this season.

Reactions: Jen
So we have Team Vettel next season, Ricciardo is just there to make up the numbers. It will be even more boring than this season.

Will having Ricciardo at Red Bull be any different than having Webber and the point has been well made that none of the other 'aces' have an 'ace' team mate either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom