Two Classes for F1

Brogan said:
No team would wish to be exposed as cheating, so we expect a healthy amount of self-policing. However, the rules are clear on this point, such activities must be declared and appropriately valued. Bear in mind the access that the costs commission and auditors have and their ability to compare reported costs across all cost capped teams.

So, absolutely no room for manoeuvre by the teams and no loopholes that they can exploit

Absolutely none at all eh?

I predict (I'll get another hat ready) Either - that this will last as long as the recession - one new cost-capped (CC'd?) team will get a few decent results, get some decent sponsorship and then jump ship to become an "unlimited" team. Or the cost capped teams will languish at the back of the grid, decide it's not worth it and bugger off into the sunset?

It's meant to be the pinnacle of motor sport FFS

Might as well get the top 6 GP2 cars running around at the same time.

You know what I like the Medals more, at least it Kills F1 instantly,

Here's what the Rules changes will do for F1,
Medals system - A shotshun to head

Two tiered system - Like being addicted to herion, It starts of not so bad but the longer it goes on the worse it gets and you end up dieing a slow and painful death.

What i mean by that is the Medals system will make f1 rubbish immediatley, while the Budget system will cause F1 to get worse year by year as an obivious divide will happen, Then when teams change to the 1 that gives more advantage get into more trouble the whole things become a mess, and thats before some gets kicked out of f1 for spendind 41million.

Im not aganist putting caps on what teams spend, but having one rule for 1 and another rule for another is absoultely and incredabily stupid, Then how does this get regulated??? There must be more holes to stick hidden finances in then a swiss cheese.

This is a sad day for F1 and me too.
Ive been watching f1 since I was 6 for 15 almost 16 years. I doubt i will be in another 15 years if these changes dont get reversed.
and I never thought I would be saying that, even during the end of the Shumi years when F1 races were 130mile processions.

Back
Top Bottom