Television Top Gear

I like seeing blokes goof around with cars, not only do I like it but I am totally jealous of them because it isn't me goofing around with cars and going to brilliant places goofing around some more and getting highly paid for it...

Yes that's it I'm jealous, and so are a lot of other people if truth be known...

Last edited:
Not sure but I did laugh out loud and winced a lot when he came off it.

Yeah, it was way better than the season opener from last year (the very scripted (sorry Mr Sniff but it was) car chase around the shopping centre).

I also like the way they are wearing "Chile" flags on their jackets. Now I wonder why that could be ?? :D

The forgotten Top Gear presenter, in 2002 Jason Dawe was James May. Or is it that James May is Jason Dawe? Anyway, he only did the first series which doesn't even make it on to Dave these days.

latest

Has Top Gear gotten any better?

I lost interest around 2010, they just started doing the same stuff over and over again, it most of the time it was just Jeremy Clarkson and Richard Hammond trying too hard to mock each other, especially the latter.

The show doesn't even seem to be about cars no more...just three buffoons patrolling about.

Another funny episode of Top Gear last night. This season has seen a return to form.

Also, Danial Ricciardo in the reasonably priced car.

Smoked Hamilton's time of 1.42.9 with a 1.42.2.

Back
Top Bottom