Movies The worst film you ever saw.

I quite liked the Lego Movie! I think it was more aimed at older Lego fans due to all the references in there. It was rather on the speedy side for my tired old brain tbough.

I think the worst move I have actually sat through to the end is "Bucky Larson: Born to be a star". I tend to give a movie 20 minutes and if I'm not into it, I go get my money back or switch to another movie.

I remember many years ago, going to the cinema with some mates, getting tickets to a film without really looking. The film was news boys, and it was utter shite. After less than 10 minutes my mate stood up, shouted "This isn't ****ing Bambi" and we all went and got utterly lashed.

Me and my mate went to the cinema because we were bored the film was called The Dove it was about some git who wanted to sail his boat across some ocean or other I think his cat got eaten by a shark, the film was very boring, anyway the cinema was quite empty but there were two girls sat in front of us about two rows down, my mate bet me that I wouldn't jump over the seats sit next to one of them and introduce myself so I did the girl I sat next to thought I had jumped from the balcony which was a conversation starter my mate saw it was going well and so crashed over the seats and sat next to the other one.

A great evening and night was had by all four of us...

I remember years ago being taken to see The Sting, with Paul Newman. By all accounts it's supposedly a pretty good film but to a 9 year old it was soo dull and seemed to drag on forever. I'd enjoyed 2001: A Space Odyssey a few years earlier very much which remains my favourite film so I like to think my standards weren't too off.

Gone Girl. It was decent until that cold hearted :censored: returned and made her husband's life hell on earth. How could anyone with a brain think it is a good movie is beyond me. It was so stupidly constructed, moronic is the only word that comes to my mind.
Emily Ratajkovski showed her two big friends which made it a little less shit though.

Lego Movie was a very good movie I thought because for my kids it was like there are so fun to play whilst for me it kinda brings back childhood .

The worst movie I've seen lately has to be the Lone Ranger with Johnny Depp - it was simply awful. Previously Aliens Vs Predator Requiem was 2 hours of my life wasted.

Big Ass Spider.

The epitome of visionary film making. Err, no. No it wasn't actually. It was dismal.
I can't resist tuning into the Syfy Channel now and then just for absurdity of their schedule.

Big Ass Spider.

The epitome of visionary film making. Err, no. No it wasn't actually. It was dismal.
I can't resist tuning into the Syfy Channel now and then just for absurdity of their schedule.

The Syfy crap can't be regarded as bad films. They are deliberately cheesy and low budget. I know they're shit but I just love how bad they are. Check out the Sharknado films. They are probably the pinnacle of films that are so bad that they become good. My favourite has to be Two Headed Shark Attack.

There's 3 main types of film; Shark films, Spider films & Earthquake Films. Sometimes they combine the sub genres and you get films like Arachnoquake.
If you think that's bizarre check out Avalanche Sharks. It's a shark film but the sharks are on a mountain... don't ask but it does make sense!

Right, is there some un-official contest to make the worst film ever featuring sharks, that I'm not aware of? And I thought Sharknado was bad.

Back
Top Bottom