Movies The worst film you ever saw.

Those Will Smith movies which star his son are just a nepotistic vehicle to get his no talent son into show business as soon as I see one of them advertised I cast it aside and don't give it a second thought the remake of Karate Kid with him in it directed by his dad must have been shit I didn't watch it but I saw a trailer and that looked shit and I'm going nowhere near After Earth or anything else he comes out with...

Actually Smiths foray into promoting his son has put me off him as an actor and I used to quite like his movies it took me ages to bring myself to watch MIB 3

Last edited:
Those Will Smith movies which star his son are just a nepotistic vehicle to get his no talent son into show business as soon as I see one of them advertised I cast it aside and don't give it a second thought the remake of Karate Kid with him in it directed by his dad must have been shit I didn't watch it but I saw a trailer and that looked shit and I'm going nowhere near After Earth or anything else he comes out with...

Actually Smiths foray into promoting his son has put me off him as an actor and I used to quite like his movies it took me ages to bring myself to watch MIB 3

In short he learns karate by putting his vest on a coat stand.........nuff said i guess. :)

Like to add Mortal Kombat annihilation.
Thought it was a reasonable movie when i was a kid. Looking at clips of it now, it's just afwul and probably one of the worst movies made.
"Mother"......"You're alive"
"To bad"........."You will die"

There is an APP on my laptop called FILMON TV Live.

On that APP, I watched a film called:

Monstrosity The Atomic Brain

The film is black & white and either from the 1940's or 1950's. But with the caption;
"The brain of an elderly woman is to be replaced with the brain of a young sexy woman", I just had to watch it!

It was so bad, the acting so bad, it should have been enough for me to stop the film, but when the brain of a woman ended up in the body of a cat, I knew the game was up... (The cat's head was not human brain shaped! Oh yeah, of course that cat has a woman's brain in it..!!) LOL

Ok, the APP is free, but blimey this must go down as the worst film in history... LOL

We watched American Hustle the other night as we'd heard good reviews about it. Maybe I heard good reviews for using it as a method for curing insomnia, rather than for entertainment. We lost interest (not that it seemed very interesting to start with) within about 20 minutes, but kept it on as we both had sticky fingers from the BBQ ribs...

Argo - awful, formulaic and over-hyped. Whose leg did Ben Affleck hump to win all those awards? Was it really just because the film was cocking a snook at Iran? Desperately bad.

We watched American Hustle the other night as we'd heard good reviews about it. Maybe I heard good reviews for using it as a method for curing insomnia, rather than for entertainment. We lost interest (not that it seemed very interesting to start with) within about 20 minutes, but kept it on as we both had sticky fingers from the BBQ ribs...

It's boring but you're right, it helps with insomnia (it helped me :))

There is an APP on my laptop called FILMON TV Live.

On that APP, I watched a film called:

Monstrosity The Atomic Brain

The film is black & white and either from the 1940's or 1950's. But with the caption;
"The brain of an elderly woman is to be replaced with the brain of a young sexy woman", I just had to watch it!

It was so bad, the acting so bad, it should have been enough for me to stop the film, but when the brain of a woman ended up in the body of a cat, I knew the game was up... (The cat's head was not human brain shaped! Oh yeah, of course that cat has a woman's brain in it..!!) LOL

Ok, the APP is free, but blimey this must go down as the worst film in history... LOL

Almost sounds like one of Ed Woods films. If you're not sure who he is check out the johnny depp film.

Cloud Atlas. Watched it this weekend, and while the book is incredible, and the movie has its moments, all in all its just way too jumpy. Makes it very hard to follow, even if you read the book (impossible if you didn't) but also prevents any emotional attachment to the characters and destroys one of the main ideas of the book, the evolution of an idea over time, by showing the whole thing kind of simultaneously.

Back
Top Bottom