Each Question in the Top Ten Quiz 2009 will relate to one of the Top Ten in the 2009 World Drivers Championship. As usual, all stats as of publishing date!
- Jenson Button scored 95 points in 2009. His second best tally was 85, in which year?
- Sebastian Vettel has scored 5 wins and 5 poles. How many Fastest Laps has the wunderkind secured?
3; Britain, Belgium and Abu Dhabi 2009
- Rubens Barrichello has raced more Grand Prix than anyone else. Who won his début race?
The 1993 South African GP was won by Williams' Alain Prost
- Mark Webber has secured 10 Formula One podiums. All but one was with Red Bull. Which race (year and nation) was his other one?
2005 Monaco GP for Williams
- Lewis Hamilton scored 40 points from 5 points scores in the second-half of the 2009 World Championship. How many points did he secure from his last 5 points finishes in 2008? [Point for within 5]
- Kimi Raikkonen scored his first points at the 2001 Australian GP after who was demoted 25 seconds from 4th?
Olivier Panis, Kimi did something similar in Australia in 2008!
- Nico Rosberg picked up half a point at the 2009 Malaysian GP. Which driver was the last to pick up the sole half-point?
Gianni Morbidelli at 1991 Australia - you get a full point!
- Jarno Trulli led 37 laps of the 1997 Austrian GP for Prost in his first season. When was the next race (year, nation) he led more than 37 laps? (Nation GP, year)
Monaco 2004 is the only other time he led more than 20 laps in a race. He won it!
- Fernando Alonso Díaz has started two races in his career from last on the grid. One was with Minardi in 2001. Which was the other?
2003 Italian GP - he spun in qualifying but recovered to a brilliant 8th place!
- Timo Glock raced for Jordan in 2004. He raced Canada as a sub for Georgio Pantano, and the last three races replacing Pantano. Where did he finish in all three of the end of season races?