The Final Four

I'm just surprised that a proven points scorer (with a podium) in Koby hasn't been picked up - add to the fact he is willing to pay and that is a steal for any team! Even if he doesn't offer as much finance as others listed here, he would make at least some of that up through his points performances. Hopefully FI will take a punt on him.

I hold a quiet affection for Kobayashi, I like his aggressive (is it racist to say "banzai" :thinking:) overtaking style, and having a mix of nationalities on the grid is healthy for the sport anyway. I have to wonder, though, whether a drive in the bottom teams is better than no drive, or is it better to be in a top car in the lower formulae? Hmmm.

Indian sponsorship in an Indian team the obvious choice would be the top rated Indian driver. Would love to see Eddie Jordans reaction about this.

His reaction might be something along the lines of: "Narain better than Karun? Who are you kidding?"
Just like mine.

Ok top rated Indian driver currently in F1! Although technically Karthi isnt either as it currently stands. Its all irrelevant anyway. Money talks in F1 and Force India are in need of the cash.

Back
Top Bottom