Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

Apparently its serious & we could hear later today. which might bring truth to the rumour that toto wolff is currently talking to mercedes factory

Screenshot_20240201_105255_BBC Sport.jpg

If it is creditable it will depend on the Mercedes performance compared to Ferrari this season, Mercedes were certainly quicker than Ferrari at the end of the season, he won't jump if he can make it nine.

I'm pretty sure two posters on here had a bet about Hamilton going to Ferrari. Reasonably sure one of those was RasputinLives
it took me 10 hours to finally understand my feelings. in that this is a bit like the queen I've always assumed this day would come but still im shocked when it did

found a tweet of mine from 2019 Italian gp. which i tried to put myself in hamilton shoes.

Screenshot_20240201_194006_X.jpg

6028f-1535697937-800.jpg

I’m never comfortable when a driver announces before the season begins that they are leaving to go to another team the following season…

Will Mercedes undermine Hamilton during the season? Will hamilton be banned from parts of the factory?

When technical staff leave, they are often put on gardening leave for 12 months…

On a linked point, Gazetta de la sport were reporting that Hamilton might still join Ferrari for 2024…

Back
Top Bottom