Current Sir Lewis Carl Davidson Hamilton MBE

A place to put all the posts from all the other threads primarily but love him or hate him, and even for the indifferent amongst us this is the place to discuss the marmite that is Lewis Hamilton, to learn a thing or two about his rise, talk about those controversial, genius or mad moments and something that i am bemused by, the recent articles that suggest something quite different to my perception of what's going on. Any experiences of meeting LH?

Brundle had to write a Lewis Hamilton article recently and in my tweets (which were probably ignored) I asked him to talk about LH the driver not LH the personality. It seems that you can't have one without the other.

So as a starter for ten, here is a fairly recent LH article. Posts should not be limited to this link but it can get some discussion going. http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/formula_one/13755883.stm

The only banned topic as it is clearly ridiculous involves these four things "Glock" "2008" "Brazil" "conspiracy"

It doesn't look like him but if it is he may be embracing his inner gangsta rapper, so his radio messages may go something like "Yo,yo,yo gimme the low on the tyres bro."

Last edited:
His forehead looks stretched. I wonder what exercise does that? He also has seriously distorted his phone holding arm. This doesn't auger well for this season unless it confers some novel advantage ...:thinking:

A black guys haircut? I'm confused. You have to have a haircut that matches the colour of your skin?

Whether he's black, white, yellow, green or tarten I think we're all aware that Lewis was down the race track karting on the day they taught fashion sense bless him. Lucky for us we only have to watch him overalled and helmeted up on track.

Actually when I saw it I thought it was reminiscent of:
Alonso-hair.jpg

What do you reckon?

His beloved Roness has decided to start a 'Lewis could come home' campaign. What a coincidence that he has decided to talk to the media about this on the eve of a season that looks like it might be Hamilton vs Mclaren at the front. A cynic would suggest he might be doing this delib in order to unsettle Lewis and the team.

He states Hamilton's move to Merc was a bit about the money but the deciding factor was him retiring from the lead of the Singapore Grand Prix. He then puts in a cheeky comment saying that retirement was not a failed MCLAREN component (he's saying its Mercs fault).

His Roness then says Lewis could come home when Mclaren are back to 'their level of competivness' which is absolute nonsense as the season Hamilton decided to leave he was driving the most competitive Mclaren he'd had under him since his championship year.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I don't know but he did say quite a few times last year that McLaren will always be his team and that he'd like to return at some stage in his career...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom